11/19/2021 Level job updates and weapon balances

Jimmy James

ooooo new dono weapon 

Seb
SRT 1LT || SS Director || GenSec LCPL 
"Don't ever, for any reason, do anything to anyone for any reason ever, no matter what, no matter where, or who, or who you are with, or where you are going, or where you've been... ever, for any reason whatsoever..." ~ Michael Scott

Sheesh

Deputy Chief Tactical 1K-9

PoliceRP Super Admin 

Current ----| Event Team Co-Leader | UMC MERC LVL 1 | DOC AWOC | SPRT SGM | SS SA State LT SPMU Deputy Head  | Support Staff | Forums Diplomat | $500+ Donator
Custom Classes ----| North Carolina Deputy | Sike | Kermit The Frog | Zero The Number 

Previous ----| USMS R ADA | Scythes Of Paradise High Command SCO19 CHSUPT FBI DAD EMS PARA | FBI HRT SSC | SCU CPT

"Everything happens for a reason"

dope

Currently -- | Deputy Chief Constable of SOC19 | COL of PD | EMT of EMS | LVL 7 of UMC | Staff | Owner of CC Mar and Sike | First Sergeant Trooper STATE |

Was -- | DAD of FBI | MSGT of HRT | SA of Secret Service | IRA | Support staff | Event Team | CC Member of HRT | CSM Of SCU 1R45 |                                  

Things always come and go but its your choice to choose  what you want to continue to see.   -  Mar

crazy

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

hehe time for some weapon changes

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI R COS Balloon RA4/State CPT Balloon 1H06/SPRT TL Balloon 1TL01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

PRP T MOD APRIL 21 - MAY 5  MODERATOR MAY 5 - JUNE 9 SENIOR MOD JUNE 9 - July 31 Admin July 31 - November 28 2018