Wassabi's MTF Ban Appeal

Wassabi

Steam Name: Wassabi

Ingame Name: Wassabi

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:532604119

Job Blacklisted From: MTF Nu7 -  MTF E11

Reason for the Job Blacklist: Racism

Dispute: A few months ago, while I was on a E11 job, we were in base waiting to get inside the foundation, I were just running around doing stuff and I found a text from a discord server, the text that I pasted was just a joke about the CCP.
I started consenting the thing that I've said a few weeks after the ban, I am sorry for the past action that I've done and I am ready to rejoin the MTF Community.image_2021-11-20_142417.png.c347cf637b984750007f2d41748b4ca3.png

[CURRENT] CI SSGT, RnD SVA, CQOP, STS, Apollo Theta Unit, F5 Satan V

[FORMER] Nu7 CPL||E11 SSGT => CEO||CI RnD SVA||SEC SM||D5 SSGT => CTF ESL Pyxis||MA||RRH Engineer Delta 16||RA => RFA Freyja PA1||Senior Mod||Chief Manager => HMR|

[CUSTOM CLAN] Global Occult Coalition S-3  Horizon Initiative Legion III       [CUSTOM JOBS] MTF Delta-1

[MISC] SILVER ENJOYER // Permanent Guns: Trench Knife, Karambit Black Laminate, Hatchet 

42 minutes ago, Wassabi said:

Steam Name: Wassabi

Ingame Name: Wassabi

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:532604119

Job Blacklisted From: MTF Nu7 -  MTF E11

Reason for the Job Blacklist: Racism

Dispute: A few months ago, while I was on a E11 job, we were in base waiting to get inside the foundation, I were just running around doing stuff and I found a text from a discord server, the text that I pasted was just a joke about the CCP.
I started consenting the thing that I've said a few weeks after the ban, I am sorry for the past action that I've done and I am ready to rejoin the MTF Community.image_2021-11-20_142417.png.c347cf637b984750007f2d41748b4ca3.png

+  Support
He learnt from his mistakes

Edited by Sia lodato il SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLE

CURRENT: CI SM
FORMER: | CI R&D IIN (SIN?) | CI EOI Operative | MTF E-11 1LT RRH Analyst November 24 | Maintenance OS
CUSTOM CLASSES: | Obama | The Mets | MTF E-11 'Last Call' | MTF E-11 Spetsgruppa Directorate 'V' | Umbrella Corporation Operative |

+Support

For now because it seems like you could have learened from your mistake Dont Dissapoint sir

and good luck

Current Ranks: N/A

Former Ranks: CI SFTO HLS Major D4 Ambrose IV RRH Guardian Romeo 13   SCP-RP Senior Admin RFM EXM CCU 

CC's: MTF E11 'Last Call' CI Recon Force Frank West MTF Sigma 66 Trooper CI TF2 Heavy Security Elite Sniper  The Mets Farmer Jakub

Deferring to MTF High Command

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

Nu-7 HCMD has discussed this and has agreed to lift the blacklist from Nu-7. However, you will be on a one-strike policy for a little bit, in order to ensure there's no further issues.

Edited by Pillercat

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT