LukeMario - Trial Moderator Application- Accepted

LucarioKing

Trial Moderator Application  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Should I get the position of Trial Moderator?

What is your in-game name?: LukeMario

What is your steam name?: LucarioKing

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:422696945

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667): LucarioKing#5705

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) NO

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) I have no idea I think that was like 3 Maps ago, I think that's roughly 6 or 7 months, I have no idea

What date did you make your forums account? April 7

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers? 2! (auto clicker, NLR as D-class)

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc) Platinum

Are you a staff member in another community? NO

Have you read the staff handbook? YES

Timezone: UTC-06:00 Central Time

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

I'm going to be honest. I have been very active in my time zone, so I will be able to take sits during the nights when most staff members will not be on. I also want an opportunity to join the staff team because I am generally a calm and understanding person, which is very good for a staff member. I am currently a MAJ in Chaos Insurgency, so I know how to deal with rule-breakers, minges, and other annoying things that can cause server disturbances. I also have an excellent reputation with the community and good forums posts, so I know what's happening on the server. I have a lower warning count compared to the other staff members, and I am generally sorry about my mistakes back then. I have also been on the server for a while and read the MOTD a few times to know the rules. I have also played on SCPS for a bit so I know the Self-breaching rules. I am very honored that you read my application and I hope you will give me the opportunity for the staff team!

Scenario questions:

Select any two of the following four questions to answer for this section. Please note, in the scenario questions, we are not expecting perfect answers. We are accessing your critical thinking skills, your ability to use the staff handbook, and come to reasonable conclusions. 

Q1: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

Bring them, then take evidence of them, check logs, and talk to any victim who got killed. And for the Cursing, I will have to gag him/she. Once they calm down, I will ungag them. If not, I'll give them a warning anyways for MassRDM.

Q4: There is a player abusing a known bug, and he has been reported to staff. He swears he followed the server rules when you talk with him. What's the best way to handle this?

I'll tell them, "You're exploiting/glitching in the server," then I'll give them a Verbal Warning because they didn't know that's a thing and give them MOTD and tell them read it to understand what's is going on.

Edited by LucarioKing

📂📭📁📂📭📄📁📄︎🗐︎ Owner CC: CI TF2 Heavy (without Auger)|

+/- Support

Nothing against you as I know you're a good guy and I trust you on this. I had absolutely no issues with you at all and you are really lenient on things.

- Your minimum of 150 words weren't reached unfortunately. (You only reached 88 words.)
- Your answer for Q1 is a bit unfinished in my opinion. When you warn someone for MassRDM, you then call an Admin to ban that person for MRDM.

david-goggins-lifting.gif

Once you finish your application I will make my decision.

Nu7 MSGT | Ex CI R&D AIN | Ex Sec 2LT | Ex OS | Ex CI 2LT

[CC] Owns: OPIF - Omnipurpose Infantry Force | Charple on Vacation | Vonzen Plushi | CI Take Force 'Blackhawks'

[CC] On: Farmer Jakub | MTF Sigma-66 | E-11 Rangers 'Reborn' | TF2 Solider | CI TF2 Heavy | Obama | Lone Wolf | Combine | STARS

1130161669_GarrysmodScreenshot2022_01.30-20_27_06.70(2)_LI.jpg.c6723c46c24ad245a3dc168769f7c8cc.jpg

8 hours ago, Shin said:

+/- Support

Nothing against you as I know you're a good guy and I trust you on this. I had absolutely no issues with you at all and you are really lenient on things.

- Your minimum of 150 words weren't reached unfortunately. (You only reached 88 words.)
- Your answer for Q1 is a bit unfinished in my opinion. When you warn someone for MassRDM, you then call an Admin to ban that person for MRDM.

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5

9 hours ago, Shin said:

+/- Support

Retired Nu-7 Vice Commander Pure

10 hours ago, Shin said:

+/- Support

I change 150 words thing, but I did read over Staff Handbook again, and it look like I made a error, so thank you, Shin.

📂📭📁📂📭📄📁📄︎🗐︎ Owner CC: CI TF2 Heavy (without Auger)|

+Support

I was waiting on your fix before commenting anything, it looks good now.

I can say that this app is still a little short but some people like to make it short and sweet and this seems to still be of good quality despite its smaller size.

Other than that, no negative experiences with you so I can say I'd be cool with you joining the staff team 🙂

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

+Support

-Very well edit made

-I understand how you would handle those situations

-Owned up to his mistakes

-Good luck on your application!

(Make your poll private)

Edited by Flixy

Nu7 MSGT | Ex CI R&D AIN | Ex Sec 2LT | Ex OS | Ex CI 2LT

[CC] Owns: OPIF - Omnipurpose Infantry Force | Charple on Vacation | Vonzen Plushi | CI Take Force 'Blackhawks'

[CC] On: Farmer Jakub | MTF Sigma-66 | E-11 Rangers 'Reborn' | TF2 Solider | CI TF2 Heavy | Obama | Lone Wolf | Combine | STARS

1130161669_GarrysmodScreenshot2022_01.30-20_27_06.70(2)_LI.jpg.c6723c46c24ad245a3dc168769f7c8cc.jpg

15 hours ago, Nydekore said:

+Support

I can say that this app is still a little short but some people like to make it short and sweet and this seems to still be of good quality despite its smaller size.

Other than that, no negative experiences with you so I can say I'd be cool with you joining the staff team 🙂

- Senior Command in CI, and he's done a lot of good work for CI

- Active during Off-hours, so he can provide assistance to players when they might need it the most

On 11/20/2021 at 9:40 PM, Nydekore said:

+Support

Changed to +Support i think you will be a great staff member 🙂

Current Ranks: N/A

Former Ranks: CI SFTO HLS Major D4 Ambrose IV RRH Guardian Romeo 13   SCP-RP Senior Admin RFM EXM CCU 

CC's: MTF E11 'Last Call' CI Recon Force Frank West MTF Sigma 66 Trooper CI TF2 Heavy Security Elite Sniper  The Mets Farmer Jakub

Big bad minge -1 

+Support

Pretty cool guy 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

On 11/22/2021 at 4:18 AM, Saint 🙂 said:

- Senior Command in CI, and he's done a lot of good work for CI

- Active during Off-hours, so he can provide assistance to players when they might need it the most

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

On 11/21/2021 at 1:40 PM, Nydekore said:

+Support

bruh

FormerCI CPT SFTO Head Of Hotshot | RRH Guardian Juliet 13| Assistant Head Of Medical SCP-RP Senior Moderator

okoko.PNG.cb906bef7bb641ec688c5dc8028fb16d.PNG

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/20/2021 at 9:40 PM, Nydekore said:

+Support

Demonically Inspired ..Nu7 CMDR rem love GIF