General Suggestion: Expansion on XP [Completed]

Sgt. Salvador

What are you suggesting? - All actions that give XP should give double XP during "Double Salary & XP" Hours. Examples: Researcher testing groups, feedings (on the odd chance that there's enough people on during those hours).

How would this change better the server? - It will encourage more testing and general RP activities during late nights, which may help with activity during those hours.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - It'll require some more activity late night from staff, or for those who need XP to log the activity either through picture/video proof to receive their XP.

Who would this change mostly benefit? - Mainly branches that get XP through activities, so most people if not all.

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestionN/A

3 hours ago, a_krew10 said:

+Support 

sarkic do be getting that 8k xp tho

For everything except sarkic, that's too much XP.

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

+Support 

Good idea, Encourages more people to play on RP Jobs during off-hours. Literally all that would need to be done to implement this is telling staff "Hey give double XP During Double Money & XP Hours" and a small MOTD Update. I only see benefits to this suggestion. Also with the addition of Level 100 Jobs we could see more players playing longer to grind XP during these hours to gain access to them. 

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

+support

That late night grind. 

You got me FUCKED UP if you think im boutta give sarkic 8k per sacrifice though, I will lose my mind.

Daddy D Boi |Previously CI SGM XB1 and RAM|Formerly Agent Starboi| CCs: Frank West | Doctor Samuel Hayden | Solid Snake | CI Recon Force | Drip Hank Hill | The O7 Bois (Owner of Sunsetters)
The Femboi With The Fubar

• 5 weeks later...