Cecil's Radio Suggestion - Denied

Cecil Stedmen

What you want to see? -  Add a small Beep to Radio that's clientside meaning only the person about to speak will hear it and also be a short and simple beep as not to cause problems.

Why should we add it? - This will limit accidental radio usage as gov will know they are speaking on radio.

What are the advantages of having this? - Helps limit accidental radio usage such as hotmicing to a minimum. I and many others had problems with this before with the radio being used when it was meant to be exclusive to in-game or in TS. The beep would alert you to using the radio, making it not only realistic to an actual radio but also giving a heads up to the player that they are talking to the radio while since it's clientside it couldn't be used to annoy others.

Who is it mainly for? - People on Government Jobs

Links to any content - N/A

Former SCPRP: CI R&D Chief Director of Operations || Research Administrator || RFA Operations Advisory || RRH Analyst Xray 77 || CI General || Senior Event Team || CI Lieutenant Commander || Exemplary Investigator Award Recipient || STF D4 Poseidon PL7 || A1 SPC "Quantum"

Former ImperialRP: Naval Captain || Security Director || GM VI 

Former PoliceRP:  EMS Captain || RRU Rapid Response Team Manager || FBI Assistant Director 

I know there are addons for TeamSpeak to do this but i am unsure if we can get an addon to do this 

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current

- Support

Although this is a good idea there is no links to content, also most times someone hot micing is the radio being broken not them holding down T 

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

19 hours ago, MiniEpic said:

+Support

If this can be added that would be awesome!

I hate how you hold down T without noticing so if this happens this can be very helpful for new officers and gov!

UMC l SS Assistant SAIC l SWAT PFC l 

14 hours ago, 00 𝓓𝓪𝓻𝓴 00 said:

- Support

Although this is a good idea there is no links to content, also most times someone hot micing is the radio being broken not them holding down T 

The radio is custom made by GL, so doesn't make sense for there to be any links to content but hard agree with your second point as well as they need to fix the radio in general.

Former SCPRP: CI R&D Chief Director of Operations || Research Administrator || RFA Operations Advisory || RRH Analyst Xray 77 || CI General || Senior Event Team || CI Lieutenant Commander || Exemplary Investigator Award Recipient || STF D4 Poseidon PL7 || A1 SPC "Quantum"

Former ImperialRP: Naval Captain || Security Director || GM VI 

Former PoliceRP:  EMS Captain || RRU Rapid Response Team Manager || FBI Assistant Director 

+ Support if this can be implemented

I could see this being worthwhile as it could decrease the amount of talking over other gov.

Current

Assistant Chief || DF CPL || Police RP Super Admin

Retired

State Police Colonel || EMS Chief || DOC Warden || SRT Captain || Head Dispatcher || SWAT Master Sergeant