New way to remove TIEs without shooting them [Denied]

GenericTrooper

It's a very small thing I don't expect to get implemented but could there possibly be a way to get rid of ships when we're done with them without having to shoot them? Perhaps a remove tool or a way to right click without needing a second person to help you do it? Anyway I hope to receive a response soon.-♡ Clark

• 3 weeks later...

So the way to not shoot at it and make it blow up is.
1.) Get your SF buddy or someone else next to you.
2.) Go to your interaction menu. The bind is originally assigned to "C".
3.) Right click the person next to you and then right click the TIE.
4.) Press remove once you have right clicked the tie.

Yes I know this might be kind of stupid way to do it, but its also kind of easy. Now some people might get confused on how to do it. So I'm just going to leave my little +Support here. Reasoning is that new people might get confused on how to do the steps above and shoot at the TIE and making it blow up and it might get irritating for some people.

• Gaminglight Love 1

Former Stormtrooper Captain
Former Nova Commander Comet 
Former Admin | Former GM Tick X

spacer.png

On 12/5/2021 at 5:49 AM, Coconut Boy said:

Yes I know this might be kind of stupid way to do it, but its also kind of easy. Now some people might get confused on how to do it. So I'm just going to leave my little +Support here. Reasoning is that new people might get confused on how to do the steps above and shoot at the TIE and making it blow up and it might get irritating for some people.

Current:

Senior Moderator

GameMaster [2]

SO Commander

KitChan-ISB Kitty-Rebel High Admiral Kitten-Rebel Kat

Shore PVT 

Former:

2LT Purge BAL, 501st 1LT, Shock, AO, Havoc, MC SPC 

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

On 12/5/2021 at 10:49 AM, Coconut Boy said:

Some SF Vehicles Can't be deleted this way so i feel if we could just get it done for everything it would be very helpful

Retired: Star Fighter Group Captain Chief Aviation Officer Inferno Squad Lead | Naval Senior Officer x3 |
Imperial Staff Member

Current: Imperial Commando Officer | 501st Officer | First Ever IC Hazmat LeadImperial Senior Moderator | 
Forum Diplomat

DENIED

Unfortunately, we do not feel that this suggestion is suitable for implementation. Please wait at least 2 Weeks before suggesting this again.

However, we do appreciate your attitude towards trying to help us improve, please feel free to show us some more ideas!

*SMT reserves the right to reverse this decision at any time, even after the suggested contents addition to the server*

hotshot manager.png