Weeb Trash's Ban Appeal- Denied

TheBigWeeb

Steam Name: Weeb Trash

SteamID: 76561198132443966

Ingame Name: Graves

Ban Length: 2 weeks

Admin that Banned you: [GL] Pheonix

Reason for Ban: MRDM

Dispute: To be fair, I shouldnt have passed time by RDMing AFK ST's in spawn. However, it was dead server hours, and I really think a 2 week ban is a bit overkill for what amounts to messing around when the server is dead and there are nothing but AFK's on. There have been MULTIPLE instances of battalions being actively encouraged to RDM by server mods/owners that I've been a part of, and this seems like overly harsh punishment for what amounted to harmless stupid fun while the server was dead.

To clarify: I am NOT saying I should get off scott free. All I am arguing against is the overall length of the ban.

-Support 

1 hour ago, TheBigWeeb said:

There have been MULTIPLE instances of battalions being actively encouraged to RDM by server mods/owners that I've been a part of

What you have said here does not apply this server at all and a staff member would never tell anyone to do that as it could lead to the removal of that staff member. Overall RDM'ing a Bunch of AFK people is not allowed and brakes server rules which is what yo done and have been punished for. However the time for this should not be two weeks for MRDM unless someone can provide evidence of how many people you killed in spawn i think it should be reduced to a week.

• Dislike 1

| EX Army HC for Imperial | EX DT SNR CMDR |  EX IC VCMDR SEV|
| EX Imperial Head Admin  | 𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 |

Here is my side to the story.

So when I was on he was with another person and minging a bit. And by minging i mean turning off EC and automations. Then i got a report of RDM against them and they both had 16+ either ARDMs or RDMs when i checked logs. So I did what was needed and banned them. I also have some screenshots of the logs showing the RDMs/ARDMs

Thats my side

• Dislike 1

Imperial RP: | Ex DT MAJ AR5 / DT SCO | Ex Imperial RP Sr. Admin |

Military RP: | Ex Brigadier General Of The Russian Airforce | Ex RUMP Solider

ezgif-2-b4b8f638f1b9.gif.afa2dedbc8295a329c0829e6db4dc76d.gif

1 hour ago, [GL] Pheonix said:

Here is my side to the story.

So when I was on he was with another person and minging a bit. And by minging i mean turning off EC and automations. Then i got a report of RDM against them and they both had 16+ either ARDMs or RDMs when i checked logs. So I did what was needed and banned them. I also have some screenshots of the logs showing the RDMs/ARDMs

Thats my side

-Support then. 
this is a report for general minging and RDMs as well. Sorry weeb

• Dislike 1

Ranks: Security SM Greg | RRH Guardian Whiskey 11

Security Logo Designer | Premiere Club | #FreeMe 

7 hours ago, Sir Azrael said:

-Support

Dead server hours or not you should still follow the MOTD. it applies through out any time.

• Dislike 1

Current: ST Pvt
EX Head Admin
EX Gamemaster Overseer / Head Game Master
EX Inferno Squadron Commander

On 11/21/2021 at 6:45 PM, Sir Azrael said:

-Support

Dead server hours or not you should still follow the MOTD. it applies through out any time.

shouldn't even be a discussion lmao

• Dislike 1

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

- Support

- Dead server hours is no excuse to MRDM

- MRDM should not be done, even if encouraged

- Staff members here are serious, what may happen on other servers, does not apply here as a staff member that encourages MRDM, if caught, that's an instant removal from the staff team

• Dislike 1

ImperialRP: Ex Nova VCMDR Zeta 〗〖 Ex IC COL Shery 

Staff: Imperial RP Senior Moderator 〗〖 Forums Diplomat

On 11/19/2021 at 10:56 AM, River said:

-Support 

What you have said here does not apply this server at all and a staff member would never tell anyone to do that as it could lead to the removal of that staff member. Overall RDM'ing a Bunch of AFK people is not allowed and brakes server rules which is what yo done and have been punished for. However the time for this should not be two weeks for MRDM unless someone can provide evidence of how many people you killed in spawn i think it should be reduced to a week.

On 11/21/2021 at 7:45 PM, Sir Azrael said:

-Support

• Dislike 1

Imperial RP 

Staff: EX. Senior Admin, Forums Diplomat, September 2021 Staff of the Month

RP: First Commander Second Sister, Ex Ninth Sister, Eighth Brother, and SF SL 

On 11/22/2021 at 2:45 AM, Sir Azrael said:

-Support

On 11/19/2021 at 5:56 PM, River said:

-Support 

What you have said here does not apply this server at all and a staff member would never tell anyone to do that as it could lead to the removal of that staff member. Overall RDM'ing a Bunch of AFK people is not allowed and brakes server rules which is what yo done and have been punished for.

• Dislike 1

Former Stormtrooper Captain
Former Nova Commander Comet 
Former Admin | Former GM Tick X

spacer.png

On 11/21/2021 at 7:45 PM, Sir Azrael said:

-Support

On 11/19/2021 at 10:56 AM, River said:

-Support 

• Dislike 1

Imperial Senate Guard Taggart

Former: Star-Fighter Wing Commander | Shock Lt. Colonel | Gamemaster

Short People GIF