Weeb Trash's Ban Appeal- Denied


TheBigWeeb
 Share

Recommended Posts

Steam Name: Weeb Trash

SteamID: 76561198132443966

Ingame Name: Graves

Ban Length: 2 weeks

Admin that Banned you: [GL] Pheonix

Reason for Ban: MRDM

Dispute: To be fair, I shouldnt have passed time by RDMing AFK ST's in spawn. However, it was dead server hours, and I really think a 2 week ban is a bit overkill for what amounts to messing around when the server is dead and there are nothing but AFK's on. There have been MULTIPLE instances of battalions being actively encouraged to RDM by server mods/owners that I've been a part of, and this seems like overly harsh punishment for what amounted to harmless stupid fun while the server was dead.

To clarify: I am NOT saying I should get off scott free. All I am arguing against is the overall length of the ban.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

+/- Support until Phoenix gives their side. 
leaning towards + as it’s a 2 week ban for bunks killing

  • Like 1

Ranks: Security SVFTO 1LT Greg | Security EWD Arcadius JR3G | RFM Medic Greg | ACM GregMTF E11 RCT Dice | MTF D5 RCT Dice | AR Greg | NCS MJ Greg | RRH Guardian Whiskey 11  
[SCP-RP] Level 100+ Gang
Keep on Keeping on!8fd3b7255c323943be899656d65aefc3fcdffeb5.png.7addfe26756cbb51e901af2385db13d7.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

-Support 

1 hour ago, TheBigWeeb said:

There have been MULTIPLE instances of battalions being actively encouraged to RDM by server mods/owners that I've been a part of

 What you have said here does not apply this server at all and a staff member would never tell anyone to do that as it could lead to the removal of that staff member. Overall RDM'ing a Bunch of AFK people is not allowed and brakes server rules which is what yo done and have been punished for. However the time for this should not be two weeks for MRDM unless someone can provide evidence of how many people you killed in spawn i think it should be reduced to a week.

  • Dislike 1

  | EX Army HC for Imperial | EX DT SNR CMDR |  EX IC VCMDR SEV|
| Imperial Super admin  | 𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 |

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Here is my side to the story.

 

So when I was on he was with another person and minging a bit. And by minging i mean turning off EC and automations. Then i got a report of RDM against them and they both had 16+ either ARDMs or RDMs when i checked logs. So I did what was needed and banned them. I also have some screenshots of the logs showing the RDMs/ARDMs

Thats my side

  • Dislike 1

Imperial RP: | DT VCMDR RL2 / DT SCO | Imperial RP GM Admin |

Military RP: Brigader General Of The Russian Airforce RUMP Solider

 

ezgif-2-b4b8f638f1b9.gif.afa2dedbc8295a329c0829e6db4dc76d.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, [GL] Pheonix said:

Here is my side to the story.

 

So when I was on he was with another person and minging a bit. And by minging i mean turning off EC and automations. Then i got a report of RDM against them and they both had 16+ either ARDMs or RDMs when i checked logs. So I did what was needed and banned them. I also have some screenshots of the logs showing the RDMs/ARDMs

Thats my side

-Support then. 
this is a report for general minging and RDMs as well. Sorry weeb

Ranks: Security SVFTO 1LT Greg | Security EWD Arcadius JR3G | RFM Medic Greg | ACM GregMTF E11 RCT Dice | MTF D5 RCT Dice | AR Greg | NCS MJ Greg | RRH Guardian Whiskey 11  
[SCP-RP] Level 100+ Gang
Keep on Keeping on!8fd3b7255c323943be899656d65aefc3fcdffeb5.png.7addfe26756cbb51e901af2385db13d7.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Sir Azrael said:

-Support

Dead server hours or not you should still follow the MOTD. it applies through out any time.

 

Current Staff Rank: Administrator
Current Game Master Rank: GMX
Current RP Rank: Inferno Squad Vice Commander

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, Sir Azrael said:

-Support

Dead server hours or not you should still follow the MOTD. it applies through out any time.

 

Current
High Inquisitor / AdminImperialRP High Command 

 

Ex Sovereign Protector Kir Kanos / Ex Shock EJTL 1LT ChineseM / Ex GM IV

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/21/2021 at 6:45 PM, Sir Azrael said:

-Support

Dead server hours or not you should still follow the MOTD. it applies through out any time.

shouldn't even be a discussion lmao

Current

SSO Commodore Crunch | SF AM Crunch | Owner of "Anchor Squad" CC - Cpt. Anchor

Former

IF Deputy Agent

Link to comment
Share on other sites

- Support

- Dead server hours is no excuse to MRDM

- MRDM should not be done, even if encouraged

- Staff members here are serious, what may happen on other servers, does not apply here as a staff member that encourages MRDM, if caught, that's an instant removal from the staff team

  • Dislike 1

ImperialRP: Ex Nova VCMDR Zeta 〗〖 Ex IC COL Shery 

Staff: Imperial RP Senior Moderator 〗〖 Forums Diplomat

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/19/2021 at 10:56 AM, River said:

-Support 

 What you have said here does not apply this server at all and a staff member would never tell anyone to do that as it could lead to the removal of that staff member. Overall RDM'ing a Bunch of AFK people is not allowed and brakes server rules which is what yo done and have been punished for. However the time for this should not be two weeks for MRDM unless someone can provide evidence of how many people you killed in spawn i think it should be reduced to a week.

 

On 11/21/2021 at 7:45 PM, Sir Azrael said:

-Support

Dead server hours or not you should still follow the MOTD. it applies through out any time.

 

  • Dislike 1

Imperial RP 
 
  Staff: Senior Admin, Forums Diplomat, September 2021 Staff of the Month

RP: Ex. Second Sister, Ninth Sister, Eighth Brother, and SF SL 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/22/2021 at 2:45 AM, Sir Azrael said:

-Support

Dead server hours or not you should still follow the MOTD. it applies through out any time.

 

On 11/19/2021 at 5:56 PM, River said:

-Support 

 What you have said here does not apply this server at all and a staff member would never tell anyone to do that as it could lead to the removal of that staff member. Overall RDM'ing a Bunch of AFK people is not allowed and brakes server rules which is what yo done and have been punished for.

 

  • Dislike 1

Nova Commander Comet NT02
Admin | Gamemaster Tick X
Gamemaster Of The Month 10/1/21

spacer.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/21/2021 at 7:45 PM, Sir Azrael said:

-Support

Dead server hours or not you should still follow the MOTD. it applies through out any time.

 

On 11/19/2021 at 10:56 AM, River said:

-Support 

 What you have said here does not apply this server at all and a staff member would never tell anyone to do that as it could lead to the removal of that staff member. Overall RDM'ing a Bunch of AFK people is not allowed and brakes server rules which is what yo done and have been punished for. However the time for this should not be two weeks for MRDM unless someone can provide evidence of how many people you killed in spawn i think it should be reduced to a week.

 

  • Dislike 1

Imperial Senate Guard Taggart

Short People GIF

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share