Balloonhail [GL] 5E-15 - False Warn Report- Accepted

williams245678

Questions

Your In-game: Gabriel Sinclair 

The admin's name in-game: Balloon

The admin's steam name (If you know it): N/A

What warning did you receive: Corruption | FailRP

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): https://gaminglight.com/bans/ 

Why do you think this warn was false: This situation should have never even happened. GOV cannot ticket/fine other GOV. I requested for this to be fixed in suggestions with the Judicial Class which was denied because GOV cannot ticket other GOV.

Any extra information:

see video used in admin sit here: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/4Sx5UHlcNkPCZ/2LmZy5sZv2mz?invite=cr-MSxIY3EsMzI2NzAyODks

-Tell Inactive to stay away from me. I want 0 RP interaction with him. He's causing literally nothing but trouble for myself, and other members of BWA. Note how quick he is to report literally any and everything.

• Dislike 2

I seen the video and I personally  don't think he should be warned for this. the cop was Killed not sure by who it looked like bwa which I am investigating on my part. But a SNR Dies gets revived by Ems  goes straight back to the president to arrest him not to make sure he is safe or okay but to arrest him. that in my eyes does not make sense to me. and Warned him for it verbal yes actual warning No not only that but he was parked next to another car illegally parked LOL and that car was a cop car with no lights on for safety. way it looks to me is double standards but overall Why Ticket someone when you yourself is illegally parked with no hazards? Then have that player warned. Also you see other cop cars parked in the middle of the road all the time you don’t see them getting warnings or tickets.

+ Support 

Edited by Lite
  • Like 1

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

+/-  support

As the person who called the sit initially, I do agree that the rules were definitely broken. However upon further talk with sinclair, it has become clear to me that this should not be a warn as he was clearly unaware of this rule at the time of the warn. Not only this, but he is correct to say that the motd does not explain that you can only not ticket law enforcement, but you can ticket the president, vice president, and judge. The inability to ticket government jobs, including the three exceptions, implies that you are not supposed to ticket them either, so I can see why he would expect it to be fail rp to force the president to drop money for a traffic offense. I believe instead of sinclair being warned for this that the motd should make this more clear.

Edited by Inactive

-Support 
I believe this warn is valid as you have been within this community for a while you should understand the rule. 
You constantly ran away from being arrested which is rather corrupt. 
The president breaking the law is corruption as any officer who broke the law or acted like this would be either warned or talked to and disciplined. 
I have been in sits similar to this where the president pulled a stunt like this and got warned or demoted off the job depending on what it was. 
While you can say he wasn't aware of this rule the motd clearly stats upon closing the menu you accept all rules. Which makes him not being aware of the rule with being a seniorish player unlikely or just negligence. 
I would also say that the way most of us understand the ticket system if it you can ticket or arrest them then they can be arrested or ticket if you can't ticket or arrest them then your normally not meant to ticket or arrest them and instead call a staff member or a command member to handle it.  

• Dislike 1

Previous Positions: Ex-Death Trooper | Ex- Inferno Squad Leader | Retired HRT LT | Retired FBI DCOS | Retired FBI FTO DD | Retired PD Major 

Current Positions: SRT Member spacer.png

16 minutes ago, [GL] Locus said:

-Support 
I believe this warn is valid as you have been within this community for a while you should understand the rule. 
The president breaking the law is corruption as any officer who broke the law or acted like this would be either warned or talked to and disciplined. 
I have been in sits similar to this where the president pulled a stunt like this and got warned or demoted off the job depending on what it was. 
While you can say he wasn't aware of this rule the motd clearly stats upon closing the menu you accept all rules. Which makes him not being aware of the rule with being a seniorish player unlikely or just negligence. 
I would also say that the way most of us understand the ticket system if it you can ticket or arrest them then they can be arrested or ticket if you can't ticket or arrest them then your normally not meant to ticket or arrest them and instead call a staff member or a command member to handle it.  

• Dislike 1

UMC l SS Assistant SAIC l SWAT PFC l 

55 minutes ago, [GL] Locus said:

-Support 

+support for removal.

- There is literally an entire thread why people argued there shouldn't be checks and balances for GOV jobs: 

-GOV cannot be ticketed. The implied task would be put that ticket book away and keep on moving trooper. Instead Inactive walks up to GOV and demands they drop $1k or go to jail. 

-lets stay relevant to my main point of "he should have never approached me in the store once he realized he physically cannot ticket government using his book. This situation should have never happened.

• Dislike 1

11 minutes ago, williams245678 said:

-GOV cannot be ticketed. The implied task would be put that ticket book away and keep on moving trooper. Instead Inactive walks up to GOV and demands they drop $1k or go to jail. 

-lets stay relevant to my main point of "he should have never approached me in the store once he realized he physically cannot ticket government using his book. This situation should have never happened.

As will stated in the sit, this is false. While law enforcement cannot be ticketed, the president and vice president CAN be as they are to a certain degree still citizens (this is why they can't ticket arrest or partake in police work). This has also been stated by tactical in a previous situation where i was the president being ticketed. The reason i told him to drop the money is for that reason. You CAN ticket government, but the game physically cannot allow you to. You CAN however arrest them and the game doesn't stop you from doing so if they refuse to do that.

1 hour ago, [GL] Locus said:

So the issue with this statement is that the motd does not make mention that you can actually request a ticket in this manner to the president. Because of this, it makes sense why he acted like that as to him he could easily see it as fail rp and corruption for some random cop to ask him to pay or go to jail. Again, the motd needs to clarify this.

Edited by Inactive
  • Like 1
  • Dislike 1

3 hours ago, Inactive said:

As will stated in the sit, this is false. While law enforcement cannot be ticketed, the president and vice president CAN be as they are to a certain degree still citizens (this is why they can't ticket arrest or partake in police work). This has also been stated by tactical in a previous situation where i was the president being ticketed. The reason i told him to drop the money is for that reason. You CAN ticket government, but the game physically cannot allow you to. You CAN however arrest them and the game doesn't stop you from doing so if they refuse to do that.

So the issue with this statement is that the motd does not make mention that you can actually request a ticket in this manner to the president. Because of this, it makes sense why he acted like that as to him he could easily see it as fail rp and corruption for some random cop to ask him to pay or go to jail. Again, the motd needs to clarify this.

- this is somewhat true. The President can be cuffed. The Judge cant be cuffed (need restraints). 

-PD High Command can arrest/put in handcuffs other PD members. They just dont and demote them off the job as to not make GOV look bad.

-using the excuse "it happened to me so it must be right" really doesnt help here. 

-the same situation i ran into as judge. I can court order another GOV member to pay a fee/fine, however they can refuse it. I cant force RP onto them for them to pay said fine because technically GOV cannot ticket/fine other GOV

-Still standing by these warns to be removed because this entire situation should have never happened. The moment you saw it was a GOV Vehicle, and cannot physically ticket the vehicle, you should have drove on.

-Support This situation was dealt with by JMT 

-You know and exploited the fact that you can't be ticketed and arrested

-Gov are not above the law and are held to the same standard as everyone else so therefore you illegally parking without proper ELS or a valid reason for that matter is a citationable offense (If you see anyone else on Gov breaking the law record it and send it to their command as there are consequences for breaking the law while on gov)

-You tried breaking Chain of Command by trying to contact jimmy directly about the matter when the fact is that you have about 5 staff member attend to your sit varying different rank including Will which is a Super Admin and Ice who is a Senior admin after which they attended the sit came to the same verdict as I did

-You failed to comply with Government officials and fled the scene without a valid reason henceforth the warn for FailRP

-You admitted in the sit that BWA was helping you while you were on president this is shown in the video as Sinclair is being arrested BWA Hunter incapacitates Inactive which then EMS is called out to the scene but notice how Sinclair fails to report the crime to other government officials  

Evidence submitted by @Inactive
https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/4Sx5UHlcNkPCZ/II0BhLuQItRB?invite=cr-MSxIY3EsMzI2NzAyODks

Edited by balloonhail4979
  • Like 2
  • Dislike 1

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current

12 minutes ago, balloonhail4979 said:

-Gov are not above the law and are held to the same standard as everyone else so therefore you illegally parking without proper ELS or a valid reason for that matter is a citationable offense (If you see anyone else on Gov breaking the law record it and send it to their command as there are consequences for breaking the law while on gov)

-You tried breaking Chain of Command by trying to contact jimmy directly about the matter when the fact is that you have about 5 staff member attend to your sit varying different rank including Will which is a Super Admin and Ice who is a Senior admin after which they attended the sit came to the same verdict as I did

-You failed to comply with Government officials and fled the scene without a valid reason henceforth the warn for FailRP

-You admitted in the sit that BWA was helping you while you were on president this is shown in the video as Sinclair is being arrested BWA Hunter incapacitates Inactive which then EMS is called out to the scene but notice how Sinclair fails to report the crime to other government officials  

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/4Sx5UHlcNkPCZ/II0BhLuQItRB?invite=cr-MSxIY3EsMzI2NzAyODks

-"This was dealt with by JMT". JMT also told me to file an appeal here when I asked for SMT. You also stated that JMT was SMT so im confused on what you mean by that.

-I did not know I was receiving a ticket, nor did I exploit anything I was responding to a situation.

-Again I was parked inside of the driveway of BP gas station in the video. I was responding to the request of BWA Thugs who kidnapped the VP and wanted a ransom for it. PD was asked to help long ago. One FBI agent and One SNR got involved to help SS but once SS got off they left. I was literally at BP in a matter of national security which I explained to Inactive when he barged into the room and almost had the VP, myself, and him killed during talks. 

-I never once tried to contact jimmy directly. I have his discord I could've easily called him and started live streaming or sent him videos. I did ask for SMT, or the next person higher than you. They literally only saw and heard one side of the situation because I kept getting cut off and you were visibly upset as if this was personal. 

-The only Government Official the President must comply with is SS for his safety. I did not fail to do anything because trying to ticket another GOV is FailRP in itself. You physically cannot do it. Technically Inactive was attempting a RDA as I had no reason to be arrested (was not wanted).

-I did not admit BWA was trying to help me. The entire time I was president I couldn't even go back to SS base because BWA was making demands and 3WAY wanted something also. BWA ended up kidnapping the VP. The FBI/PD weren't getting involved and SS got off so the BWA rep told me if I wanted my VP back to set a location to meet them and discuss a trade. This place was BP Gas station. BWA wanted me to not report them for kidnapping the VP, and ensure they get back to their family safe and in return they will stand down.  BWA acted on their own when they saw the treaty we agreed to was being interrupted by a member of the GOV and retaliated. This was after Inactive was warned multiple times to step back outside or we all can get killed. 

I was the President. There are other GOV agencies (to include FBI) who were there when Inactive was shot. EMS was right there and revived him immediately. I'm not sure where you're going with  "notice how Sinclair fails to report the crime to other government officials".

-Support
-The president is not above the law and can be ticketed just like any other job. They are not LAW ENFORCEMENT
-The MOTD applies to LAW ENFORCMENT only not the pres/vice/pres/judge. 
-Why are you even responding to any crime? The president does not comply to any crim unless they themselves are kidnapped 

Edited by Lime King

Retired FBI Director|$2,000Donator gang|UMC LVL 4

6 hours ago, balloonhail4979 said:

Gaminglight:$2200+ Donations Gaminglight Legend | Community Member since April 2020

"Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss

2 hours ago, Lime King said:

-Support
-The president is not above the law and can be ticketed just like any other job. They are not LAW ENFORCEMENT
-The MOTD applies to LAW ENFORCMENT only not the pres/vice/pres/judge. 
-Why are you even responding to any crime? The president does not comply to any crim unless they themselves are kidnapped 

Current

Assistant Chief || DF CPL || Police RP Super Admin

Retired

State Police Colonel || EMS Chief || DOC Warden || SRT Captain || Head Dispatcher || SWAT Master Sergeant

92248105_GLLogo.png.7b1272c36724ad9682303b9468163708.png
Forums Diplomat Message

Keep Replies to +/- Supports Only or This Topic Will be Locked!

- Senior Diplomat Dark

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

12 hours ago, balloonhail4979 said:

EX-Star fighter Marshall

EX-NCM Secretary

FAV SMT-bop

x-wing GIF by Star Wars