Leo's CI military app.

FlyingPolarBearClown

In-game Name: Sec Lcpl Leo Stewart

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:91111716

DiscordID:Polar#9199

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D):Military

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore? 4/5

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum) I have spent many hours in the depths of D block being slaughtered by the guards and I have also spent many hours killing d class as one of those same guards. I wish to break this cycle and begin to liberate those scps that are unjustly kept prisoner as well as my fellow D class that wish to see sunlight once again. I also wish to bring down the foundation as they unjustly imprison so many for their so called tests but many times they just want to be brutal dictators who want nothing more then to kill the D class for fun.

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants?

I have a pretty extensive understanding of the SCP lore though I belive that many share that with me as well, so I would say something that sets me apart from the others may be a in rp reason to attack the foundation.

How active can you be? I can mostly be on late nights due to my work being for most of the later part of the day.

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord:Yes I have both but prefer discord.

*Please note you can get removed at anytime if violating the SOP or being inactive for 3-4 days

ACCEPTED

After reviewing your application, we think you will be a good addition to the insurgency!

Now join the GamingLight SCP-RP discord server and head to "member-self-roles" channel

click the 5th emoji to get the "Requesting CI Tags" role

spacer.png

then navigate to CI "Requesting-FTO" channel and you will see the "Reuqesting FTO format"

fill it out in the channel and wait for an FTO to train you!

feel free to DM me on discord if you have any questions: Ruz#1797

YOURLOCALBALDMAN.

• bop locked this topic