Proxis' Medical Overseer Application (2)

Eris-Proxis-Silver

What is your ingame name?: Proxis Eriselium

What is your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:195485792

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: Midshipman

What specialty are you applying for?: Medical Overseer

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?: High Admiral Seaman

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?: 

As an MO, I can will attempt to make the Medical even more of a welcoming place for people wishing to join, as with my experiences, the people in this regiment are very fun people to be around, showing that to others and providing them with interaction with some of the great people I have met in here would be great. Although if we want more player traffic we need more medics in my opinion, it could definitely be a time zone issue, but at most I see 1 maybe 2 Medic's on (at least for me) during "prime time." More frequent SIMs would show off Medical as an active regiment and thus we would get more medics. As one of the people on the server that has been playing SWRP for a while now, I think I can improve the Medical branch with the following ways. One, I could always start more RP scenarios within the branch to be able to keep people busy at the time. Two, I could give the enlisted more tasks to do while other people on the server are doing RP's. Three, I can ask the GM's to either start up a SIM for medical to make sure they aren't getting bored or ask them to make Medical RP's. Besides all that I want to help out the battalion making it grow and getting more people interested in it. I will help the Commanders, the officers, and the enlisted with problems they have.

Why should you be trusted with this position?:

I feel that my time in the Navy so far has proven enough that I have a firm grasp on my responsibilities. I enjoy learning new things from my superiors as well as my subordinates. I have a blast whenever I get to work with crewmen. I equally enjoy watching the enlisted that I worked with climb the Imperial ladder. It’s a satisfaction that says, “I did that, I helped get them to where they are today.” I understand that you may be aware of my naval "status". If I were you I'd take this application with a grain of salt as well. I am extremely active in Naval and wanted to do more than just be a normal Naval and I am positive I will be able to increase Medical's numbers. 

Why do you want this rank?:

Due to my timezone (GMT+8:00) not many players are on the server at that time, so I can increase activity for those Medical on at that time.  I would also implement more passive RP and SIMs, as the navy we go around on maintenance patrols routines regularly and I would like to see something similar in Medical. I wish to help bridge the gap between Medical and Naval. In my time as a Naval, I've noticed that either Medical and Naval are not on the same page, or are just kind of butting heads with each other. I can help ease any tension that could come up , and help both battalions exchange Information/Point of views. One last thing I would try to improve is the appearance of Medical. I've heard from multiple people across the ship that Medical is one of the least serious regiments onboard. Now I am not sure if these statements are true or not since I usually spend a lot of time on the complete opposite side of the ship or if I am luckily stationed in the ATC, so my interactions with them have been brief. But nevertheless I would try to spend more time over at SHB and make sure they represent themselves as formidable opponents outside of the ship on missions as well as serious onboard.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: Yes

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?:

Assisting with the general management of the battalion, making sure that everyone in Medical complies with the rules, and keeping the regiment a great example to others. It also includes hosting tryouts, debriefs, sims and training. It will also be my responsibility to maintain Medical's well being, as well as correctly teaching new Medical to fly better, and Being the link between Medical and Navy, if there's an issue I can help bring it forth and hopefully get it sorted quicker so they can take their minds off it. Helping and steering the regiment in the right direction whether it's through simulations, more training or fixing those flaws that the commander of Medical might not see themselves.

〖 No Life ERP'er 』〖 Professional Minge 』

-Support

You we’re denied literally an hour before you posted this one. 

Last-Senior Commander Iden Versio (First IF SharpShooter Overseer, Last Commander ID10,Team Chestbox Gang)

Founder of the Gaminglight Christian Alliance Ex-Super Admin SawickM/Forum Diplomat/Supportspacer.png

-Support
1. Got striked in medical then left stating you didn't wanna help anymore.
2. Got removed from staff 
3. Just got denied

I am sorry for saying you are stupid 
white teeth troll GIF

Current: 47th Duelist Euronymous 501st CMDR Pisces
Previous: SHGO Senior Guard Kuiyn | 501st HVYAL CPT Pisces 2223 | AO SubLT Pisces | GM VIII | Shore CQB SSGT Pisces TK2223 | DT SSGT WC1 | SO Lieutenant Nova | Purge BAL MAJ Pisces GB12
"
Wanna see how I got these warns?"

Changing to Massive -Support 

Messaged me to delete my comment on their app.

Last-Senior Commander Iden Versio (First IF SharpShooter Overseer, Last Commander ID10,Team Chestbox Gang)

Founder of the Gaminglight Christian Alliance Ex-Super Admin SawickM/Forum Diplomat/Supportspacer.png

This application is no longer active, responses are no longer needed.

Resigned Grand Moff Tarkin | Retired Army General | Former Senior Commander of Death Troopers |

ezgif-1-a19ba8d457.gif.fd1399337b84ca8bd2d8bc2d6e7307c1.gif

• Loaff locked this topic