10 members have voted

1. 1. Should I Be Promoted To LT

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: King

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:446850546

Current Rank: SM

How long have you been in your current rank?: Over a Year

What time zone are you in?: CST (Central Standard Time)

How many Warns do you have?: 5

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum): Well I've been a SM for over a year and have gotten back into PD and I want to take this big step towards becoming command since I have over a year of PD Supervisor experience with dealing with Mingey OFC's and reports on lower ranks I want to be able to handle those situations even further as a command member. I am a very well known member In the community as I'm very active on Gov every single day I'm am very familiar with the police Guidelines and MOTD which helps me out when I'm on duty as PD so I know what's right from wrong and to help out a fellow officer who doesn't remember a rule or just needs help with which tools they are allowed to use on PD. I try to be very mature on PD and to remain professional to be a Rolemodel for lower ranks so they can follow In my foot steps and can one day become a supervisor and become a Rolemodel themselves. As a LT I will always assist Lower ranks In need and assist with meetings, reports, Ridealongs, ECT and as a LT I am determined to always stay calm and to be best LT and to show my higher ups I am ready for the next rank of PD LC.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

hrgh.png.10942ea4bb3b187095d78fb9bfaee34a.png

- Support 

Overall I do not think King deserves to be in the position of LT, this is mainly due to his lack of ability to follow basic orders/rules and set an example to lower ranks it also due to his disrespect to higher ups and his Immaturity all this put together results in a awful example of a command member and is certainly something you do not want our newest members of Goverment dealing with thinking it is okay to disrespect break rules/orders or just be able to be immature also while king worked in departments that I oversee I had nothing but problems with him with multiple complaints and I have not seen a change in his attitude. until these things change I will not able to give anything near a plus support 

Cammy_Signature_1.png

-Support

What Cammy Said

Also to add, you can be immature sometimes when you are not on PD. To add from that, I simply do not think you are trusted with such high rank from what cammy has said. Honestly, If you improve your behivior on Sergeant Major and other Government jobs and overall on the server I will reconsider this -Support but from that, It will be - Support. Also I have only seen you active for last 3 days on the SM job. I do not think your also a great role model for being a Sergeant Major to lower ranks and also FBI and etc. Also again, you were blacklisted from SPRT and removed from DOC checking the State Roster for Department Diss and lying to High Command. This was 2 months ago and you haven't changed, also if it says "Lying to High Command" I do not think your trusted with LT.

Edited by MiniEpic
Read his app again and edited for a bit more to add for -SUpport.

minisigforums.webp

-Support 
Based on what I've heard from State when you held command over there and what I've herd from people about dissing departments even if they are gone doesn't look good. 

Failure to use the radio properly as an SM. 

I haven't seen you take that much of a lead within PD and help the lower ranking supervisors and enlisted members with getting stuff organized such as road blocks for banks and other situations. 

From what I have herd from both cammy and miniepic you don't seem to be trusted by two members of high command within this server which makes me believe your most likely untrustworthy. 

Previous Positions: Ex-Death Trooper | Ex- Inferno Squad Leader | Retired HRT LT | Retired FBI DCOS | Retired FBI FTO DD | Retired PD Major 

Current Positions: SRT Member spacer.png

9 hours ago, MiniEpic said:

-Support

What Cammy Said

Also to add, you can be immature sometimes when you are not on PD. To add from that, I simply do not think you are trusted with such high rank from what cammy has said. Honestly, If you improve your behivior on Sergeant Major and other Government jobs and overall on the server I will reconsider this -Support but from that, It will be - Support. Also I have only seen you active for last 3 days on the SM job. I do not think your also a great role model for being a Sergeant Major to lower ranks and also FBI and etc. Also again, you were blacklisted from SPRT and removed from DOC checking the State Roster for Department Diss and lying to High Command. This was 2 months ago and you haven't changed, also if it says "Lying to High Command" I do not think your trusted with LT.

-Support

Immature.

UMC l SS Assistant SAIC l SWAT PFC l 

9 hours ago, MiniEpic said:

-Support

What Cammy Said

spacer.png                                                                

Former SCO19 Chief Inspector Sergeant Major                                                                                      

-Support
-Active
-Professional (Had some complains)
-Trusting
-Shows Leadership (Could be better)

Kings you a good guy but there a few points you need to work on before you can join LC. hope you keep it up and fix it .

Kings have not show that he is capable to get LT in PD yet.
he have to aprove him self more before joining LC. hope to see more from you in the future.

badge.png

17 hours ago, Cammy said:

- Support 

Overall I do not think King deserves to be in the position of LT, this is mainly due to his lack of ability to follow basic orders/rules and set an example to lower ranks it also due to his disrespect to higher ups and his Immaturity all this put together results in a awful example of a command member and is certainly something you do not want our newest members of Goverment dealing with thinking it is okay to disrespect break rules/orders or just be able to be immature also while king worked in departments that I oversee I had nothing but problems with him with multiple complaints and I have not seen a change in his attitude. until these things change I will not able to give anything near a plus support 

I completely agree with Cammy's statement here and have had some of the same issues with King that Cammy mentioned.

Carrots_LT_COL.png

17 hours ago, Cammy said:

- Support 

youve gotten sorta better but

i had so many issues with you during my tenure as HC and even now you seem to be not mature enough

Former: Dispatch Director | PD MAJ | SCU CPT | FBI SAIC/HRT/DEA | SCO19