Pisces's CI R&D Application

Yellowjacket

In-game Name: Pisces

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:44523937

DiscordID: STEAM_0:0:44523937

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D): R&D

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore? Probably 8/10 I don't know everything (obvoiusly) but I've read my fair share of SCPs as well as most of the GOIs, tales etc. to have a good idea of the lore.

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum)

I can be active within the CI, I have been a member of IC Military quite recently but left it since I wanted to try out some other branches but i've decited that I want to join back as R&D, I really enjoy both aspects of the server RP and combat and from what I can tell R&D offeres a nice balance between the two. I feel that I could really be of help in CI R&D with capturing and testing on SCPs.

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants?

I know the facility quite well and how raids work I also have knowledge of most of the SCPs and how they operate.

How active can you be?

I can be active on CI almost every day for a few hours at least.

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord: Yes

Fear, full of hate perforates me like a yellowjacket.

Accepted 
After reviewing your application we have decided to accept you into CI RND. Join the SCP-RP discord and get the member self role Chaos Requesting Tags (which can be acquired by clicking the CI reaction) and message the requesting-fto channel for an FTO to train you for RND! (do not request anytags yet)

[Retired] CI RND CDOP Fiery

Former: Security CPL | Delta-5 RCT | CI Military SGM  

• bop locked this topic