• Yes (Must Explain)
    • No (Must Explain)

Rank You are Applying For: Captain

In-Game Name: Orin 

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:176837362

Current Rank: LT

How long have you been in your current rank?: 3 weeks

What timezone are you in?: EST

How many Warns do you have?: 17 (permission from Will to apply) 

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum): 

Today I come before the community once more for judgment, this is my captain application. During my nearly four months of time in the police department, I have gone through thick and thin to make it the best experience for me and the people around me. Three weeks ago today I obtained the rank of lieutenant. That day became my initiation into the Gaminglight world of command and I have grown and matured very much since then, and I believe I have outgrown my current position and the only logical next step to continue my journey in this community is to reach higher than I currently am. I have attained a plethora of command experience from my colleagues in PD and FBI and I wouldn’t be here today without them. I am as active as I possibly can be and when I am online I am dedicated to the roleplay and the command job I already hold. I love spending all this time on the server with my colleagues and look forward to many more hours of it! Thank you all for reading this and I will see you all on the server!

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

Current: Resigned 

Former: SCU Low Command (LT) - SRT LCPL - DOC PROB COPD Low Command (CPT) FBI Low Command (DAD) - Moderator (PRP)

-Orin 

14 hours ago, King said:

+Support

-Active

-Mature

-Friendly

-Good Luck

spacer.png                                                                

Former SCO19 Chief Inspector Sergeant Major                                                                                      

+Support
-Active
-Professional
-Trusting
-Shows Leadership

Orin you have show the last few week your good for LC and have not seen any issues yet, im glad you part of PD LC.

Orin have show that he is capable to get CPT in PD.
he will be a good CPT and hope to see more from him in the future.

badge.png