SCP-079 "SCP SL Mechanics" - Denied

MazuzaM

What are you suggesting? - I dont know if its already in game since I never played with it in game but I never saw anyone doing this so I assume there arent such mechanics on SCP-079. The thing Im suggesting is that SCP-079 should be able to sabotate lights within a cooldown of 20 minutes each, when he is in Electric room he will call staff and if he rolls a 70+ he will be able to sabotate lights. Also if possible in any ways 079 should be able to zap teslas within a 5 minutes cooldown (To zap the same tesla)

How would this change better the server? - SCP 079 is a level 100 job and besides trolling with doors I never saw anyone actually having fun with it.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. -  No

Who would this change mostly benefit? - SCP-079 and MTF because its harder to contain = funnier gameplay

CURRENT: CI SM
FORMER: | CI R&D IIN (SIN?) | CI EOI Operative | MTF E-11 1LT RRH Analyst November 24 | Maintenance OS
CUSTOM CLASSES: | Obama | The Mets | MTF E-11 'Last Call' | MTF E-11 Spetsgruppa Directorate 'V' | Umbrella Corporation Operative |

+support 

Would be as simple to add as just adding it to 079's rules in the MOTD and would make 079 more enjoyable to play.

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

5 hours ago, Loaff said:

+support 

Would be as simple to add as just adding it to 079's rules in the MOTD and would make 079 more enjoyable to play.

I agree with Loaf and also from what Coltable said in another post they are trying to figure out if it’s possible to do the zap thing but it’s not the highest of priority’s.

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

• 1 month later...
On 11/18/2021 at 2:00 PM, SnarledBison said:

Theres another suggestion very similar to this one

+Support^

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png