3. Current Rank in Security: SM

4. Time on the server: 2 weeks

5. Current level: 67

6. On a scale from 1 - 10, how active are you?: 8/10

7. Do you have any active strikes on the roster?: no

8. Which command members gave you permission to apply?: Akrew and Sprink

9. Have you read the Juggernaut section of the SOP?: Yes

10. Do you understand that if you abuse this job it WILL be taken away?: Yes

10. Why do you think you deserve access to the  Security Juggernaut Job? (125+ WORDS): I believe I should have access to the juggernaut job because I want to be able to hold Dblock better when dclass are rioting. The juggernaut has a lot of Hp and armor which is good when there is no medical or maintenance active. I rarely crossfire my fellow gensec so the lmg won’t be too much for me to handle. I do play the security heavy a bit which is pretty much a nerfed juggernaut. I’ve been in security since I have joined the server so it is safe to say I am pretty devoted to this branch. I have experience with the juggernaut’s LMG since it is the same one the E11 combat engineer has so I don’t have to learn the recoil pattern. I am also pretty sure I have used the nova before it’s pretty cool I like it.

11. Which weapon in the Juggernaut load-out would you use to hit a D-Class in the middle of a crowd and how would you ensure to hit your mark?: The Tec9 has bad iron sights and the nova is a shotgun, so I would have to single tap the M249 LMG at them if I can put it in single fire I would.

#RipRND you will be missed

On 11/17/2021 at 12:18 AM, Warthog said:

1. What is your in-game name?: Phill

2. Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:123911451

3. Current Rank in Security: SM

4. Time on the server: 2 weeks

5. Current level: 67

6. On a scale from 1 - 10, how active are you?: 8/10

7. Do you have any active strikes on the roster?: no

8. Which command members gave you permission to apply?: Akrew and Sprink

9. Have you read the Juggernaut section of the SOP?: Yes

10. Do you understand that if you abuse this job it WILL be taken away?: Yes

10. Why do you think you deserve access to the  Security Juggernaut Job? (125+ WORDS): I believe I should have access to the juggernaut job because I want to be able to hold Dblock better when dclass are rioting. The juggernaut has a lot of Hp and armor which is good when there is no medical or maintenance active. I rarely crossfire my fellow gensec so the lmg won’t be too much for me to handle. I do play the security heavy a bit which is pretty much a nerfed juggernaut. I’ve been in security since I have joined the server so it is safe to say I am pretty devoted to this branch. I have experience with the juggernaut’s LMG since it is the same one the E11 combat engineer has so I don’t have to learn the recoil pattern. I am also pretty sure I have used the nova before it’s pretty cool I like it.

11. Which weapon in the Juggernaut load-out would you use to hit a D-Class in the middle of a crowd and how would you ensure to hit your mark?: The Tec9 has bad iron sights and the nova is a shotgun, so I would have to single tap the M249 LMG at them if I can put it in single fire I would.

+ Support 

Note: Great SNCO, Active, Nice Guy Overall Deserves Juggernaut.

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

+support

I see why not to make this man Jugg, haven't gotten any reports of this man so I say why not

|| Deputy Chief Of Security || Security OFTO || A1 LT WENDIGO || Former Delta-5 WO || Former Delta-5 DHRO || Former Delta-5 FTO || Former GT4 VALI || Former RRH Echo 45 || S.T.A.R.S || S.T.A.R.S  || Mr. Golf

Accepted!

Thank you for your application and interest in Security Juggernaut. You are now able to join the Security Juggernaut job! Please refer to #security-requesting-tags in Discord, and request tags for Security Juggernaut.

MTF Epsilon-11 Colonel | farmer glennG-FUEL Fiend

Former Security DHOS

"I’m an early bird and a night owl. So I’m wise and have worms.”

― Michael Scott

• Toasty locked this topic