Capture Rule Change - Accepted - In Progress - Completed

Burner

What you want to see? -  So, I believe people shouldn't be able to just KOS people just because they drive over a capture point. That seems kind of exploiting due to the fact the capture point by BP has a very large area. I simply drive through the point not even attempting to capture it and I immediately get mowed down. I was just done from filling up my car.  

Why should we add it? -  I think the rule should just be if people have weapons out and are posing an actual threat to the point. I think someone driving through the point isn't really posing a threat.  Even having to warn them 3 times to leave would be better. Not just KOS a vehicle that drives through.

What are the advantages of having this? - Innocent people going through the points who aren't there to capture don't just get immediately KOS'd

Who is it mainly for? - Crim

Links to any content -  N/A

Gaminglight:$2200+ Donations Gaminglight Legend | Community Member since April 2020

"Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss

• Head Admin
1 minute ago, Ronin said:

+Support

I tend to spin out in those curves when having to move fast, and most of the time I slide over the ring and right back out. Would be nice not to get shot for it.

+support should be only defending/attacking it if people are actually taking it not crashing into it

Signature.png

$500+ Donator

+- support i mean you are driving in gang turf and people could abuse this whole   people must have weapons out to defend as you cant kill them while they are taking a point also lots of people drive cars into the circle so i could see why people are frieing  and are posing an actual threat  thing and capture it my thing to avoid this is not to reckless drive   the circle isn't in the road soo...

maybe just  move the point a little bit because i think people having to have weapons out  to kill them will ruin this whole add-on

febc990adfc212b4762e1f932a6f635d.png.88381d2558bf63a88f91fe11780d5b04.png

+support

but i would say if they are just driving through not KOS and but if purposely just driving in and out contesting the point they can be KOS, just as i can see people trying to abuse this if it gets implemented by "driving through" and calling RDM when they get shot

Edited by Phil

Signature.png

1 hour ago, Phil said:

+support

but i would say if they are just driving through not KOS and but if purposely just driving in and out contesting the point they can be KOS, just as i can see people trying to abuse this if it gets implemented by "driving through" and calling RDM when they get shot

I think a Warning system should just be in place. 

Gaminglight:$2200+ Donations Gaminglight Legend | Community Member since April 2020

"Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss