MTF Epsilon-11 Branch Update 11/16/21 [Completed]

Nenea Tanti

1 hour ago, Sixx said:

-Support

This is mainly just for the Rust Guns, There 145mbs of Guns being added to a few jobs. If you got them compressed or something lmk and ill change to a +Support. 

image.png.b2ce23f254b5d9aab022735588092d85.png

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

5 hours ago, Sixx said:

-Support

This is mainly just for the Rust Guns, There 145mbs of Guns being added to a few jobs. If you got them compressed or something lmk and ill change to a +Support. 

image.png.b2ce23f254b5d9aab022735588092d85.png

Pretty sure the whole branch update was 400 mb and they compressed it to 100, still a shit ton plus after compressing that haard models will look shit

EX Head Of Staff SCP-RP | CI will forever be in my heart. 1/15/21 - 8/1/22 (CI CMDR Cosmic ITLY)

+support

im fine with everything as long as there’s no future friction when it comes to medical also using the medic gun if necessary.

-support for the new D4 model however, it looks very plain and not robotic whatsoever, which could lead to confusion. 

(Edit) After some though and Insights offered by other posts, I’ve decided to also -support the addition of a Medi-gun. There are other ways to change RCU on a smaller degree, but one that won’t level the playing field. 

Also for those asking about compression, I’m about 90% sure one of our SCMD members worked with SMT to compress the larger chunks of the branch update, as they were of concern while being decided upon.

Edited by Lannie

|Retired Security CPT||Mr. Golf||Retired Maintenance OSPV||MTF E11 Directorate "V" ||Retired Omi-9 SSGT||Nu7 MSGT||Retired E-11 CPT||Retired D5 1LT||Ex-Senior Coldsilver|

-Support, generally.

-I'm extremely against the Medic Gun and always have been. Multiple branches have tried to get this type of weapon on their job and it's always been denied, so I don't see it getting far.

-Rust Weapons seem like they'd be a pain to balance. They seem to be pretty much reskins of weapons we already have in the server and just another section we'd have to balance.

(also what does the new d4 model look like?)

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

23 hours ago, Yato Sensei said:

+ Support for everything except the rust guns.
After checking out the addon a bunch, it seems pretty close to what we have already. This will just add on to the server's addon list for too little of gain.

:classic_smile:

removed ci general toaster

Ad-468x90-removebg-preview.png.8e07acf530dac2bf477e3a66beb599ba.png

-Support 

I literally main E11 and I do not like many things in this update.

1. D4 Model 

2. The addition of rust weapons 

3. A medic gun or rather the ultimate strategy of combat healing 

I think the branch update should remove most of these additions cause they kinda kill the vibe. Even though Nu7 literally got halo weapons at least they were different as hoovy stated this is kinda like re skinned tfa guns. 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

2 hours ago, Hoovy said:

-Support, generally.

-I'm extremely against the Medic Gun and always have been. Multiple branches have tried to get this type of weapon on their job and it's always been denied, so I don't see it getting far.

-Rust Weapons seem like they'd be a pain to balance. They seem to be pretty much reskins of weapons we already have in the server and just another section we'd have to balance.

(also what does the new d4 model look like?)

heres the model

Screenshot 2021-11-17 161834.png

Ranks: Security SM Greg | RRH Guardian Whiskey 11

Security Logo Designer | Premiere Club | #FreeMe 

-Support on rust guns and D4 model change

Rust doesn’t feature many guns that aren’t already in a csgo pack

The D4 models are iconic, I think changing them is a disservice to the SF

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

-/+ support

Will not accept till trauma, bios, and medical get it and we discuss with gamma so until then it's a -support

Edited by GarGar

Resigned CI CMDR Gar  | Former E11 SGT Gar | RRH Guardian Yankee 42 | Former D5 CPL Gar (one of the first) A1 Steak Sauce I Farmer Gar

3 hours ago, Grеg said:

heres the model

Screenshot 2021-11-17 161834.png

whyyyyyy

-support for the model, just why.

If the HP gun is added, medical should get it too for at least ACM.

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

1 hour ago, Jack (utility one) said:

-support 

Yall are trying to become better medics than medical, no

7 minutes ago, Loaff said:

whyyyyyy

-support for the model, just why.

If the HP gun is added, medical should get it too for at least ACM.

My only issue is that the medic gun could cause A LOT of combat healing for whichever side is using it. If other classes get it as well then that could be really bad.

Free From GL ❤️

55 minutes ago, Warren Talos said:

-support The Medic gun nena i told you everything wrong with it and you still don't want to listen 

i completely don't agree with rcu getting the medic gun cause this gun will change who the server work with people healing from far away etc 

i am 100% Against  the medic gun please remove it 

its an op gun that heals from far away and its given to a sub branch which has 8 slots 

how broken is this shit  i want an honest opinion 

idc about the rust guns 

any thing else is a 

+support

Honestly this branch update seems like they didn’t even ask for other HCMD opinions before throwing it out there. A lot of these changes seems pretty strange like removing the M249 from the combat engineer and then just adding a new rust M249. Also I can’t find the other new models if someone from E11 or whatever can post pics of the rest that would be great.

9 minutes ago, Ominous said:

+/- on the Medic gun.

- on the rust weapons. Generally unneeded.

Neutral on the D4 model. Although people do understand that this isn't a replacement of the current model but an additional model.. right?

Still though it’s just not fitting of D4, unless the model is changed to a more obviously robotic model I’m keeping my -Support 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Warren Talos said:

-support The Medic gun nena i told you everything wrong with it and you still don't want to listen 

i completely don't agree with rcu getting the medic gun cause this gun will change who the server work with people healing from far away etc 

i am 100% Against  the medic gun please remove it 

its an op gun that heals from far away and its given to a sub branch which has 8 slots 

how broken is this shit  i want an honest opinion 

idc about the rust guns 

any thing else is a 

+support

To address range: It can be modified by SMT on how far away it can heal (So no across the map healing) and its single shot at a time. Heal value can be changed to maybe 10-15 HP (Still lower then the medkits charge) to compensate for that fact it can be shot. 

On 11/16/2021 at 1:02 PM, Nenea Tanti said:

Job Name: MTF E-11 NCO

Adding: tfa_f2000, tfa_csgo_nova

+SupportDamn just like DOTF, I'm not the only one using F2000 now FUCK LOL

Edited by LucarioKing

📂📭📁📂📭📄📁📄︎🗐︎ Owner CC: CI TF2 Heavy (without Auger)|