In-Game Name: Locus

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:90992581

Current Rank: CPT

How long have you been in your current rank?: 7+ weeks

What timezone are you in?: EST

How many Warns do you have?: 7

Permission: Will

Why should you be promoted (200 words Minimum): 

Let's get to the reasons I believe I should get the promotion to major as I can help the department out by being on at night as well as in day time almost every day of the week. I also think I should get the promotion as I have been at my rank for a fairly long time and have shown that I am ready for the major position and that I can handle going up the ranks within Great Lakeside Police Department. I also have proven that I should get this promotion due to me hosting many meetings within the last weeks once we got permission to announce the meeting. I also believe I should get this promotion as I have shown my problem-solving skills. I also believe I should get Major as I have shown that I have helped many out from new officers to the most senior of supervisors and enlisted. I have worked with many other police officers within this community to help fix any problems they have seen if I can fix them and if I can't I'll push them up. I also believe I should get the promotion due to the fact that I have even helped out other PD Low Command members out at learning the ropes of PD command. I have helped solve problems between PD and other departments such as reports from other agencies member who has had a problem within the police department. I also believe I should get this promotion due to my experience within this community such as my time as PD LC, being a Senior Supervisor within SCU, and helping them out as if I was a command member. I also believe I should get this position as I have helped motivate some people within the PD at lower ranks who have gotten higher within PD. I also believe that I should get this promotion as I can handle more reports and promotions without needing to contact another higher-up or two. I also believe that if I get this rank I can benefit not only myself but the department and the server as a whole. I believe that if I can benefit the server and the department as a whole I need to fight for it within the community so that I get this promotion that I believe I deserver. 

I have made great friendships within this community that those who know me I give it my all in almost anything I do in real life and in game. I have shown this in other departments as proof where I beat records three weeks in a row. I hope I get good criticisms that I can work on and I am happy y'all took your time to read this application and I hope you look upon this application fairly and justifiably. 

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No):  Yes

Previous Positions: Ex-Death Trooper | Ex- Inferno Squad Leader | Retired HRT LT | Retired FBI DCOS | Retired FBI FTO DD | Retired PD Major 

Current Positions: SRT Member spacer.png

Huge +support 

this man has proven time and time again that he is active and dedicated to his PD command positions. he has excelled in every way personally I’ve handled situations with him and he’s been nothing but professional kind and understanding of all situations. his activity is also another strong point for him personally I’ve played with locus many times and I can say with confidence that he’s more active than most. he has something special about him that makes him excel in a command position.

PD Captain  Senior Moderator Late night minge patrol 

13 minutes ago, Chad B said:

Huge +support 

this man has proven time and time again that he is active and dedicated to his PD command positions. he has excelled in every way personally I’ve handled situations with him and he’s been nothing but professional kind and understanding of all situations. his activity is also another strong point for him personally I’ve played with locus many times and I can say with confidence that he’s more active than most. he has something special about him that makes him excel in a command position.

Retired PRP - FBI Chief of Staff | FTO Training Director | USMS Deputy Marshal | HRT Captain

PD Sergeant Major

Ex PRP Senior Moderator 

20220814123045_1_13.png.01f385d214d4507ed56e2e53594103f9.png

+Support

Very Active

Mature

Responsible

Helps Enlisted when not even asked

Great Radio etiquette 

Good Command Member

Gaminglight:$2200+ Donations Gaminglight Legend | Community Member since April 2020

"Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss

3 hours ago, Burner said:

+Support

Very Active

Mature

Responsible

Great Radio etiquette 

Good Command Member

Former SCPRP: CI R&D Chief Director of Operations || Research Administrator || RFA Operations Advisory || RRH Analyst Xray 77 || CI General || Senior Event Team || CI Lieutenant Commander || Exemplary Investigator Award Recipient || STF D4 Poseidon PL7 || A1 SPC "Quantum"

Former ImperialRP: Naval Captain || Security Director || GM VI 

Former PoliceRP:  EMS Captain || RRU Rapid Response Team Manager || FBI Assistant Director 

10 hours ago, Chad B said:

Huge +support 

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTT... If youget Major please be active in FBI or I will beat you.

• Laughing 1

Major +Support

Locus you have been a friend of mine for months now ever since we first. I know that you can most definitely be trusted. Locus is a great individual who has deserved this position ever since his three week cooldown ended. 

Good luck Locus!

Current: Resigned 

Former: SCU Low Command (LT) - SRT LCPL - DOC PROB COPD Low Command (CPT) FBI Low Command (DAD) - Moderator (PRP)

-Orin 

+ support 

-Good person 

-Mature (sometimes) 
-deserves major

"We start carrying semi-automatics, they buy automatics. We start wearing Kevlar, they buy armor piercing rounds."-Jim Gordon

Russia is me and if your don't like it I'm stealing your god damn knees 

-Support
Locus i really do think you are doing a good job at command, but i dont think you are ready for Major
Its kinda difficult to explain or put into words ill just put down 

-When you are the cause of issues you are very quick to blame someone else for your fuckups -driving on the wrong side of the road and when someone hits you you threaten to go to their command. and other smaller issues you say "wanna keep talking shit" and run away.

• Thanks 2

-support

Immature in my opinion, thats why

Edited by Frish

spacer.png                                                                

Former SCO19 Chief Inspector Sergeant Major                                                                                      

+Support 

• Very Active.
  • Professional.
  • Dedicated to PD as a Department.
  • Excels with his duties as a CPT  and PD Command in General.

(Best of Luck)

Current Police RP Positions   

• C.E.R.T Co-Commander | 1K33
  • Umbrella Corp | LVL 1

Prior Police RP Positions
  • Retired | Reserve Police Assistant Chief | 1K-9
  • Former | Trooper Major | 1H03
  • Former | C.E.R.T Team Leader x2 | 1TL03
  • Former | Reserve SPMU Head Patrolman | 1HP01
  • Former | Reserve DOC Warden | 1CW33
  • Former | Reserve RRU Director | 8701
  • Former | Reserve EMS Deputy Chief | 8603
  • Former | SCU Co-CMDR | 1K33
  • Former | Secret Service SAIC | XR03
  • Former | UMC Paramilitary | LVL 4  

• Signed, Ajax Reyes.

On 11/16/2021 at 11:05 AM, Burner said:

+Support

Very Active

Mature

Responsible

Great Radio etiquette 

Good Command Member

+Support 

-Respectful

-Always in a good mood

-Knows how to address serious situations calmly

LT Mars 1L61 SCU SSGT Mars 1R61

EMR Mars 8828 SRT PFC Mars 1S61 Former Military RP Navy CMDR Form | Former Moderator | PRP Platinum Donator

On 11/16/2021 at 9:05 AM, Burner said:

+Support

Very Active

Mature

Responsible

Great Radio etiquette 

Good Command Member

Currently -- | COL of PD | EMT of EMS | LVL 7 of UMC | Staff | Owner of CC Mar and Sike | Lieutenant STATE | Forums Diplomat | 

Was -- | DAD of FBI | MSGT of HRT | SA of Secret Service | IRA | Support staff | Event Team | CC Member of HRT | CSM Of SCU 1R45 | Retired Chief Constable of SCO19 | DOC CPT |                                 

Things always come and go but its your choice to choose  what you want to continue to see.   -  Mar

On 11/16/2021 at 12:05 PM, Burner said:

+Support

Very Active

Mature

Responsible

Great Radio etiquette 

Good Command Member

He has always been a great command member since he came back into the life of PRP 

Umbrella Corp Manager LVL 8 | Harry Duke CC Owner | US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Owner

• Will locked this topic