monotee

Steam Name: Monotee

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:145931569

Ingame Name: CI RND LABT Monotee

Ban Length: 1 Day

Admin that Banned you: [GL] Noob

Reason for Ban: LTAP

Dispute: 

So basically I was called in an admin SIT, and I was talking about and there was some kid that was saying that I RDM'ed him for no reason, which is false because he was literally blocking the door and he didnt move, I told him to move and he still did not comply, so Im talking to the admin, and then my game crashed randomly, like it has been happening within the past day or so, I told my HR in CI that my game has been crashing for no reason, I would like to have this appeal applied, because I really enjoy the SCPRP server, and I am still in the process of trying to fix my GMOD so it doesent crash when I am in something important, because it tends to crash often, probably from 30 minutes to 1 or 2 hours, Also I would reccomend that the admin panel has some sort of crash logs so I dont get banned in the future like this if it is possible.

Garry's Mod Screenshot 2021.11.15 - 23.30.31.10.png

Edited by monotee

Now, usually whenever a staff member requests a ban from an Admin in the Staff discord, they'll also send in a screenshot showing that said player did infact disconnect and did not simply crash. That didn't happen this time. So my real question here is to @Pills. Did you check if he infact DC'd and didn't just crash?

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

16 hours ago, monotee said:

there was some kid that was saying that I RDM'ed him for no reason, which is false because he was literally blocking the door and he didnt move, I told him to move and he still did not comply.

You never brought this up in the original sit. You kept claiming that "somebody punched me" and when I checked logs and told you nobody had even hit you, you kept sticking to your point. 

16 hours ago, monotee said:

so Im talking to the admin, and then my game crashed randomly

This is on me, it was I think 11:20 PM? when I normally go to bed at ~10:15 so as you can imagine I am extremely tired (Not using it as an excuse just going to let you know I wasn't exactly focused). I do not remember the exact details of the sit that well.  I checked logs just now and yes you did just "time out". This is completely my fault and I apologize for this. I should have been more aware of duties or gotten another person to take it.

+Support

Garrysmod Screenshot 2021.11.16 - 18.18.10.64 (2).png

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

+Support

All I was told was you left during a sit, so I apologies for this mistake of banning you. 

SCPRP | Mr. Inactive | Resigned

Former: Admin Maintenance Foreman Head Of H.L.P.R. Bot | MTF E11 SSGT Bulborb L1GT

[On CC's] Frank West MTF ETA 10 U2 "See No Evil"

spacer.png

11 hours ago, Bulborb said:

+Support

All I was told was you left during a sit, so I apologies for this mistake of banning you. 

+support 

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5