13 members have voted

1. 1. Yes/No?

• Yes, Please state why.
    • No, Please state why.

Questions

1. Your In-game: Rice / Mob / Agent Del Meeko

2. Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:197143804

3. The admin's name in-game: Charlotte

4. The admin's steam name (If you know it): [GL] Clover   (STEAM_0:1:75836345)

5. What did the admin do: Mass ARDM / RDM as well as continuous minging!

6. Evidence of the abusive action(s) (REQUIRED):

7. What do you believe should happen to the admin:

Staff Strike / Warn

8. Any extra information: This staff member constantly minges and gives a bad name to staff. In my opinion this is not good for our image as well as causing issues for other players!

Current: ST Pvt
EX Head Admin
EX Gamemaster Overseer / Head Game Master
EX Inferno Squadron Commander

I believe they should get punished according to whatever the staff team deems worthy because imagine if it was just a normal player, That would've been an instant warn for MARDM and potentially even a ban considering how many were hit, as a moderator you should know better, as this type of behavior is what you are supposed to stop others from doing.

Current: R Overseer 
Ex Ninth Sister/Ex Seventh Sister/Ex Second Sister 
- Joint ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\ ( ▀ ͜͞ʖ▀) /̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿            smoke smoking GIF by Wiz Khalifa

+Support

- If that was Clover & if the person didnt have proper reason then +support

- If above statement is true^ then the reported person should be punished according to the staff handbook. For staff to ardm/rdm is extremely poor behaviour.

| Ex DT S06/DT CPT DK0 | Ex 501st ARC JTL 3010 COL Gustav | EU 

+Support. Witnessed everything
Just to add up, i also have these 2 clips to show in which you can clearly see charlotte ARDM and RDM people with what it seems like no hits. 

The fact that you say WE got in the way when where in a hallway is just sad to be honest. The fact that you dont even think in the first place that what you did was wrong is bad.
EDIT: in the first clip, Charlotte was fighting a Nova trooper, an inquisitor and an ST, and theyve been going around the ship fighting, most of the people in the hallway did not know what was going on. 

Edited by Knife

+Support

-When I am on I see a lot of mingery from charlotte

-Clearly Shows MARDM in the clip

-I feel like charlotte should get punished as every other player in the server if they MARDM. I think charlotte should receive a ban

-Staff side possibly a Strike or possibly a removal.

• Like 1

Imperial RP: | Ex DT MAJ AR5 / DT SCO | Ex Imperial RP Sr. Admin |

Military RP: | Ex Brigadier General Of The Russian Airforce | Ex RUMP Solider

ezgif-2-b4b8f638f1b9.gif.afa2dedbc8295a329c0829e6db4dc76d.gif

1 hour ago, [GL] Pheonix said:

+Support

-I feel like charlotte should get punished as every other player in the server if they MARDM. I think charlotte should receive a ban

-  You shouldn't see this behaviour from a staff member, I believe charlotte should either be demoted or banned.

Current: 

Former: Ninth Sister | Purge Vice Commander | Senior Moderator

1 hour ago, [GL] Pheonix said:

+Support

-IC CMDR 1138 Boss -Senior Admin  -Senior Gamemaster 

2 hours ago, [GL] Pheonix said:

+Support

EX-Star fighter Marshall

EX-NCM Secretary

FAV SMT-bop

x-wing GIF by Star Wars

+Support

Charlotte's behavior shown here is ABSOLUTELY unacceptable for ANYONE on one of the Gaminglight servers. In my opinion this should be a full removal from staff and a ban.

Removed General Keegan

Former Medical Senior Commander Keegan 4571

Former ImperialRP Senior Admin

Former ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster

+Support

Former: Grand Inquisitor   Lead Admin
sasuke GIF

4 hours ago, [GL] Pheonix said:

+Support

Former: Grand General / Havoc Commander / ST Vice Commander

EX Imperial Army Branch Representative.

6 hours ago, [GL] Pheonix said:

+Support

Imperial RP 

Staff: EX. Senior Admin, Forums Diplomat, September 2021 Staff of the Month

RP: First Commander Second Sister, Ex Ninth Sister, Eighth Brother, and SF SL 

4 hours ago, Keegan said:

Charlotte's behavior shown here is ABSOLUTELY unacceptable for ANYONE on one of the Gaminglight servers. In my opinion this should be a full removal from staff and a ban.

7 hours ago, [GL] Pheonix said:

+Support

• Head of Staff
7 hours ago, [GL] Pheonix said:

+Support

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

Seen as in that Video, the First one I mean, they absolutely had the right to shoot me but i was retaliating cause That flamehthrower attack that i did in medbay was on accident thats why i started Running away, I was not intending to actually have to retaliate so much but basically Every single person in medbay started shooting me or damaging me so I retaliated, I later on also getting Alot of Flak from them and someone who i thought i had a hit on Was there so i started stabbing them (I'm not sure if i did have a hit but I remember going for one person specifically), I also know I shouldve controlled my Weapon more Firmly, And I Apologize for this. As for the Way I Generally Act when on Imperial, It is not me Trying to be mingy, It is just generally how I Act out of The Game, At my Job and also Online Its not something that I will try to use as an Excuse but I just want to make that Clear, That is All I have to say. Thank you for letting me answer. -Charlotte

Edited by Clover1

1 hour ago, Clover1 said:

they absolutely had the right to shoot me but i was retaliating cause That flamehthrower attack that i did in medbay was on accident

what do you mean on accident? as in you had your flamethrower out and accidentally shot it? in that case why do you have your flamethrower out when it seems like you wont need to use it? And in the case you did need to kill somebody, why not us a weapon that has less chances of hitting people or let the victim leave the crowded space?

1 hour ago, Clover1 said:

I also know I shouldve controlled my Weapon more Firmly, And I Apologize for this.

Im sorry but using a flamethrower in a hallway should never come across somebodies mind, considering the tight spaces and innocent casualties you could cause. Controlling your weapon more firmly isnt the only thing you have to do, you also have to know when its the appropiate time to use such guns, which at least in my opinion, isnt hard at all.

You also did not state why you were fighting an inquisitor, a nova and an ST before the hallway clip i sent, you and the other 3 went from MHB to DB door where you died. i have this clipped too going from main hangar bay to in front of DB where you died. From my understanding you cant have more than 1 hit on, therefore there was no reason to fight these guys unless one had gotten a hit. This part is all speculation by the way, id like you to elaborate on this part too.

21 hours ago, [GL] Pheonix said:

+Support

Former Stormtrooper Captain
Former Nova Commander Comet 
Former Admin | Former GM Tick X

spacer.png

2 hours ago, Knife said:

what do you mean on accident? as in you had your flamethrower out and accidentally shot it? in that case why do you have your flamethrower out when it seems like you wont need to use it? And in the case you did need to kill somebody, why not us a weapon that has less chances of hitting people or let the victim leave the crowded space?

Im sorry but using a flamethrower in a hallway should never come across somebodies mind, considering the tight spaces and innocent casualties you could cause. Controlling your weapon more firmly isnt the only thing you have to do, you also have to know when its the appropiate time to use such guns, which at least in my opinion, isnt hard at all.

You also did not state why you were fighting an inquisitor, a nova and an ST before the hallway clip i sent, you and the other 3 went from MHB to DB door where you died. i have this clipped too going from main hangar bay to in front of DB where you died. From my understanding you cant have more than 1 hit on, therefore there was no reason to fight these guys unless one had gotten a hit. This part is all speculation by the way, id like you to elaborate on this part too.

About that Last part I was fightin them Purely due to the fact that they were trying to fight me and were threatening me cause They didnt like my name/way of speaking, I dont really remember the rest of the Details

Edited by Clover1

Forums Diplomat Message
Please keep messages to either + or -Supports 

Edited by killuabz

Imperial RP 

Staff: EX. Senior Admin, Forums Diplomat, September 2021 Staff of the Month

RP: First Commander Second Sister, Ex Ninth Sister, Eighth Brother, and SF SL 

On 11/15/2021 at 3:02 PM, [GL] Pheonix said:

+Support

Current RP/Staff Ranks: Reserved/Retired

Previous Ranks: EX-ST Commander | Ex-SCTAL/SCTL I 3rd ID10 of The Month  ImperialRP Assistant Head Gamemaster | ImperialRP Admin Agent Gideon Hask IF2 

Team Chestbox Gang 

spacer.png

On 11/16/2021 at 6:02 AM, [GL] Pheonix said:

+Support

On 11/15/2021 at 3:02 PM, [GL] Pheonix said:

+Support

▞▞▞▞▞▖Retired𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧▝▞▞▞▞▞
◤ Retired: Shock Senior Commander | Eighth Brother 

On 11/15/2021 at 3:21 PM, Vice Marshall Manjini said:

+Support

On 11/15/2021 at 9:02 PM, [GL] Pheonix said:

+Support