Charlotte's Backstory.

Clover1

[Start Log] 
Civillian name: Charlotte 
Last name: Doe
Military Name: Stormtrooper Scout Instructor Sergeant Charlotte 1054
Backstory: As a Lone Child, Charlotte Doe Often had Trouble making Friends and talking to People, As she grew Older she began to Appreciate the Empire for what it does and what it stands for Then at the Ripe old age of 16, She Joined the Stormtrooper Corps as a Private, She was Very Shy at first but began to Grow Self Confidence over time and eventually made her first couple of Friends. On her first Mission she was Promoted to Private First Class for her Excellent Combat Performance and Tactical Maneuvers.
[First Mission, Begin Sub-Log A1]
*hologram of SGT Charlotte Appears*  "Holy damn is it ever Hot on Tatooine, I hate this Planet already." As the Hologram Transmission Ends you can see Charlotte loading her E-11 Blaster Rifle. As the Troops around her start slowly Moving up and some of them dying in the Process, She feels a sudden Burst of Resolve and starts Mowing the Rebels down. [End Sub-Log A1]
[Interview with SGT Charlotte, Begin Sub-Log A2]
Interviewer: "Ma'am How is it serving the Empire as an NCO?"
Doe: "Oh you know its Sometimes Stressful, but also very Resolve Heavy. I myself have been to countless Battles and received Countless Wounds, Scars and More. I have seen my Officers, my Enlisted and fellow Imperials Die in Battle. 
Interviewer: "Oh...Do you take pleasure in Killing?"
Doe: "Oh, Not Particularily No but I dont hate doing it."
Interviewer: "Thank you for this short Interview, Ma'am."
Doe: "No Problem, Sir."
[End Interview Sub-Log A2]

[End Log]

Edited by Clover1