SCP 1025 & 294 Cross Test

Tazza

Test Log has been assigned please wait 1-3 days for your graded response. 

Ranks: Former DHWD SEC MAJ | Former Nu7 SM | Former Research RM | Former Foxtrot-15 | EXM

CCs: (Owns) Omnipurpouse Furry Force, (On) MTF Rev 26 'Vigilant Hero' , Snowmen , MTF Unit Heaven Ascendants A Normal D-Class 

"Efforts and courage are not enough without purpose and direction." --- JFK

6/10

+/The layout looks nice but could use some work. Decluttering mainly, the classifications confused me a little but I realized that they're for the respective SCP named.

+Use of images to let readers quickly identify which SCPs were used.

-Not much to it, length wise. I would've loved to see more in-depth writing about what happened to the D-Class. Such as what killed them. 'Cloud' could've possibly died to cardiac arrest due to a sudden and violent shift in biology? Stuff like that.

-A bit confusing to read the observations. Make sure you clearly indicate who's saying what as well as what's happening. I.E.

*Cloud grabbed the cup, drinking the liquid quickly*

Cloud: "Tastes like an ethics..."

Cloud then suddenly turned into a raptor ----

Still a nice test log though! Just needs some work on the layout as well as describing the actions and words of those involved. Doesn't need to be exact, feel free to change words around and what happened if you feel it isn't interesting enough to add!