Leviathan's Resignation

Leviathannn

Welp it seems that my time has come, due to unforeseen circumstances I will be stepping down from my position. I hate that I have to do this but I know that I will not be able to put in enough work for RG to be a VCMDR. Moving forward I will still be around every now and then but for now I just need to leave RG in more capable hands. I plan on making a return as soon as my schedule allows it!

Mentions:

Skylef: I fucking love you, for a long time you were my biggest inspiration in RG and you pushed me to do my best and be my best and for that I deeply appreciate you.

Bon: You will ALWAYS be #1 HC in my heart, I loved our late night/early morning talks and will always appreciate the time spent talking and interacting with you.

Red: I appreciate everything you ever did for me, you were my first friend in GL and I couldn't be happier to still call you friend.

Name: I have enjoyed every hour spent working with you, you helped me in times of need and I enjoyed our friendship throughout my time here.

Julien: Working you was a pleasure, and I will always remember the fun times had late at night when I couldn't fall asleep.

Grim, Carson, Jaeger: You smell bad

Anyone who I may have failed to mention I am so sorry. There are too many people who have made my time here amazing I just can't think off the top of my head every name there is.

Former Vice Sovereign Aero

Best of luck in the future. Didn't have many interactions but the ones I did were enjoyable.

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

• Head of Staff

No mention 😠

will miss you and our late night shenanigans homie

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander