1 member has voted

1. 1. Should I be Event Team

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: Burner

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:112547487

ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank): Platinum/Moderator

How many hours do you have on the server?: 2,794:12

What is your general knowledge on the rules?: I have a very good general knowledge of the rules. 

How many warns do you have? (No more than 15): 4

Why do you want to join event team? (150 words+): I have a long history of being a Gamemaster on Star Wars RP servers. I have been GM on several CWRP/IRP Servers. I've been doing building in Garry's Mod since 2015. I used to be a quite popular servers "Server Builder" back in 2016. They have been disbanded since then. I would build simulations for the users for training and would build bunks for people. I have a very very big interest in building. I don't just build in Gmod. I also enjoy games like Rust, Valheim, and Scum where I can build bases to my liking. I have a very creative imagination when it comes to stuff like this. I have seen the events people put on and not to be a Negative Nancy, but it is very repetitive. I would bring a creative element to the event team that isn't there yet. Not saying they aren't creative, but I am an old mind with a lot of new ideas. I have had interest in the past to be Event Team, but had too much on my plate. Now that I am basically only doing Staff, PD, and Swat, I have time to adventure into a different realm of the server.  

Describe an event you could create (Be specific): This event will be called: Hot Potato. The premise of the game is to not die. Last person alive wins. I will have a closed in area that will be built in the event area and have the participates in an enclosed areas. I will have an area where I am above them dropping grenades with 1 or 2 other event team members. It will be big enough that they have plenty of room to run around and make sure they don't get caught with the explosions. Getting people's visional and hearing to being aware of where the grenades are dropping will be very competitive to the participates. 

If accepted, what time(s) are you available to hold events? (Must be in EST timezone) 

Monday - Friday:  8-11pm 

Saturday and Sunday: 10am -11pm

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines? Yes

Added Poll

Edited by Burner

Gaminglight:$2200+ Donations Gaminglight Legend | Community Member since April 2020

"Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss

11 minutes ago, soup95 said:

+Support

-Good RP

-Used to be a gamemaster for ImperialRP

-Great staffing

-Respectful matured and active

Good luck man! -soup95

Imperial RP 

Staff: EX. Senior Admin, Forums Diplomat, September 2021 Staff of the Month

RP: First Commander Second Sister, Ex Ninth Sister, Eighth Brother, and SF SL