Chad B False Warn Report- Denied

Inactive

Your In-game: Inactive

The admin's name in-game: Chad B

The admin's steam name (If you know it): not sure

What warning did you receive: RDM in AFK room 

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): <17:18:02> "ICE": 10/11/2021, 06:40:22    PoliceRP    [GL]Chad B    RDM in AFK room (permission from drippy to make an appeal despite age)

Why do you think this warn was false: Firstly, I was unaware that this warn had ever been issued until over a month later. I definitely don't go around randomly killing people in the AFK room and Chad gave no indication of the sit taking place (mind you i keep my volume on while tabbed out) and made no attempt to say something to me either in discord or in game next time he saw me online. One of the most important rules in the entire staff handbook is to get all sides of the argument (exception for ltaps) and not only was there no attempt to do this, there wasn't even an attempt to notify me of the warn's existence. I know Chad to be better than that and I can only assume this wasn't an intentional warn and perhaps an accident

Any extra information: Again, i have permission from drippy to appeal this despite the age of the warn. I don't have any knowledge of what this warn was even for so I really don't have video or anything else.

Edited by Inactive

-Support
Warn isn't false, but Chad should have waited for you to come back before warning. His actions doesn't matter whether the warn is false or not.

Gaminglight:$2200+ Donations Gaminglight Legend | Community Member since April 2020

"Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss

- Support

Warn appears valid based off of Chad B's response

Edited by Cecil Stedmen

Former SCPRP: CI R&D Chief Director of Operations || Research Administrator || RFA Operations Advisory || RRH Analyst Xray 77 || CI General || Senior Event Team || CI Lieutenant Commander || Exemplary Investigator Award Recipient || STF D4 Poseidon PL7 || A1 SPC "Quantum"

Former ImperialRP: Naval Captain || Security Director || GM VI 

Former PoliceRP:  EMS Captain || RRU Rapid Response Team Manager || FBI Assistant Director 

+/- Support till @Chad B Responds 

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current

Honestly I've had hundreds of sits since then and it being over a month ago I don't recall everything about this situation but I definitely wouldn't go out of my way to warn you just seeing dead people in the afk room so chances are I got a sit for RDM... I wouldn't warn simply off of on kill in the AFK room because accidents happen.  And if I never made you aware of it. it might of been because my game time was shotty due to a death in my family. Leaving time to forget so I am 100% in the wrong for that @InactiveTo SMT I cant say for certain what happened and based off of everything stated by both parties and my actions I am willing to accept this warn being removed if deemed so.

• Like 1

PD Captain  Senior Moderator Late night minge patrol 

34 minutes ago, Chad B said:

Honestly I've had hundreds of sits since then and it being over a month ago I don't recall everything about this situation but I definitely wouldn't go out of my way to warn you just seeing dead people in the afk room so chances are I got a sit for RDM... I wouldn't warn simply off of on kill in the AFK room because accidents happen.  And if I never made you aware of it. it might of been because my game time was shotty due to a death in my family. Leaving time to forget so I am 100% in the wrong for that @InactiveTo SMT I cant say for certain what happened and based off of everything stated by both parties and my actions I am willing to accept this warn being removed if deemed so.

just as "you know you wouldnt warn off of seeing dead people" i also know i have never gone in the afk room and randomly started killing people...

15 minutes ago, Inactive said:

just as "you know you wouldnt warn off of seeing dead people" i also know i have never gone in the afk room and randomly started killing people...

Evidence? because i dont false warn 

PD Captain  Senior Moderator Late night minge patrol 

-Support why would you wait a month to call a warn a false warn?

Clearly this means you didn't care enough to check your warns within a month of the warn.

I also would say that chad from any experience I have had he hasn't warned unless it was needed.

Edited by [GL] Locus
  • Thanks 1

Previous Positions: Ex-Death Trooper | Ex- Inferno Squad Leader | Retired HRT LT | Retired FBI DCOS | Retired FBI FTO DD | Retired PD Major 

Current Positions: SRT Member spacer.png