Cecil's EMS LT Application

Am I fit/ready to become an EMS LT?  

1. 1. Am I fit/ready to become an EMS LT?

• Yes
    • No

Ingame Name: Cecil Stedmen

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:65369818

Current Rank: SPARA

Rank you are applying for: LT

How long have you been in EMS: I got trained on June 26th so if you subtract the 1 month I was gone from the community for EMS I’d say around 3 months of experience in EMS.

What timezone are you in? EST

How many warnings do you have (Show proof)? 0 on PoliceRP,  3 from MilRP, and 2 from SCPRP. Most recent warn was from 2019. Link to Warns: https://gaminglight.com/bans/player/76561198091005365 

Why do you think you should be promoted to LT(150 words minimum)? Well I am going to start off this with my activity on the server. I am quite active on the server currently even if I’m not always on EMS, likely one of the most active members on the server typically spending about a few hours a week minimum on EMS/RRU. I always see who is on EMS and isn’t on in most cases due to the sheer amount of time I spend on Gaminglight PoliceRP. My style of handling reports places importance on taking responsibility and whether or not there was maliciousness in the breaking of the SOP/MOTD while on EMS. Meaning I am good at deciding whether or not we need the action we take to be punitive to rehabilitative in nature, my priority is fixing the behavior in question, a low command member must be flexible in this sense and be ready to evaluate how to best handle a situation. Rigid and inflexible solutions will only lead to more problems which is also why not only do I use a variety of solutions to handle reports on players, I also try to make them appealable when applicable in the hopes that it motivates them to fix their behavior in the server. I always believe that people can improve and operate under that assumption to ensure that whatever I am commanding has the best possible department. I am going to conclude this with that I care a lot about EMS which is why I want to join, to help improve the department and do my part to help make EMS an excellent department/place to be. I am highly interested in becoming a LT as you can tell and hope you support me in this endeavor.

Do you agree to be Professional and Mature? Yes.

Do you agree to stay active and help the department in any way? Yes.

Do you agree that high command can strike, demote, or remove you for any reason following a rule break? (SOP or Server Rules) Yes.

Former SCPRP: CI R&D Chief Director of Operations || Research Administrator || RFA Operations Advisory || RRH Analyst Xray 77 || CI General || Senior Event Team || CI Lieutenant Commander || Exemplary Investigator Award Recipient || STF D4 Poseidon PL7 || A1 SPC "Quantum"

Former ImperialRP: Naval Captain || Security Director || GM VI 

Former PoliceRP:  EMS Captain || RRU Rapid Response Team Manager || FBI Assistant Director