Killuabz Second Sister Resignation

killuabz

Alright, So this is pretty difficult for me to make especially because of all the great times i've had in IQ, But i'm going to be resigning from my RP rank as The Second Sister. I've loved IQ ever since I joined the server back in March and i've met some great people and have made even greater memories. I will still try to play on the server as much as I can so you all will probably still see me around but yeah goodbye 😞

Special Mentions only a short list of people because if I were to put everyone id be sitting here for hours.

Jaeger - You have helped me so much in my career as IQ and I wish the best for you, also Myan was a better Grand IQ, Jk but yeah thank you for letting be The Second Sister

Vertigo - You are such a cool dude and im gonna miss all the fun times we had together, also Congrats on HC

Valoons - You're a minge and the worst purge commander ever jk but ima miss you man also get a new fucking mic

Dark - man we applied for IQ lore together so many times and im so glad we both eventually got it also good luck on Police Rp!

Striker - Im a better second Sis than you, also Ara Ara 

Name - Imagine being Australian  L

Rest of IQ command  Joint, Dinkley, Kashak, Freedom - Im so happy to have been able to serve alongside you guys and I wish you the best of luck for the future also you all better apply for second sis. 

Dank - You fucking Canadian, but you gave me so much advice during my time in IQ and im so glad to have served under your command

Btw im terrible at writing stuff like this lmao 

Edited by killuabz
  • Like 1
  • Sad 3
  • Gaminglight Love 2

Imperial RP 

Staff: EX. Senior Admin, Forums Diplomat, September 2021 Staff of the Month

RP: First Commander Second Sister, Ex Ninth Sister, Eighth Brother, and SF SL 

I will always remember you : ( 

RIP

• Gaminglight Love 1

▞▞▞▞▞▖❝Retired𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐀𝐝𝐩𝐱𝐧❞▝▞▞▞▞▞
â—€ Retired: Shock Senior Commander | Eighth Brother ◄

Thank you for everything you did for IQ. You were an awesome command member and a great friend. Best of luck in the future <3.

image.thumb.png.17d16f7d73996197e3ee357d9248ee68.png

PS. Better be active on reserves smh

• Laughing 1

The Grand Inquisitor | Vertigo 

First Field Commander 

Former Purge Senior Commander 

darth vader GIF by Upamanyu Bhattacharyya

image.thumb.png.632a71c5bd29e1b79aaf7b00dc46ce9f.png
Press  F to Pay respects: F

Current: R Overseer 
Ex Ninth Sister/Ex Seventh Sister/Ex Second Sister 
- JointÂ ÌżÌż ÌżÌż ÌżÌż Ìż'Ìż'\Ì”Í‡ÌżÌż\ ( ▀ ͜͞ʖ▀) /Ì”Í‡ÌżÌż/â€™Ìżâ€™Ìż Ìż ÌżÌż ÌżÌż ÌżÌżÂ            smoke smoking GIF by Wiz Khalifa

2 hours ago, killuabz said:

Dark - man we applied for IQ lore together so many times and im so glad we both eventually got it also good luck on Police Rp!

yoo those where to good times duuude come over a server and lmk we can do a lil bit of amount of trolling 

• Laughing 1

『PoliceRP』: 〖 Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 〗
『 ImperialRP』: 〖 Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 〗
『Staff』: 〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 〗

Sad to see you go man :((

• Gaminglight Love 1

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior Commander |  Senior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

😱

Current: The Seventh Sister
                                                                    skeleton overlord GIF by Funimation

22 hours ago, 00 𝓓đ“Șđ“»đ“Ž 00 said:

yoo those where to good times duuude come over a server and lmk we can do a lil bit of amount of trolling 

hmmm maybe...

• Heart-Eyes 1

Imperial RP 

Staff: EX. Senior Admin, Forums Diplomat, September 2021 Staff of the Month

RP: First Commander Second Sister, Ex Ninth Sister, Eighth Brother, and SF SL