SCP 610 Mass test

Levii

Final Score: 100/100

Loving it! Creative idea, and I always have a soft spot for "how can we make this SCP not be a pain"

Pros: Idea is great, and the different methods are unique. I wouldve never thought of depriving it of oxygen to induce cell death.

Cons: That document is a BITCH to read. I wont take off any points for it but please, never use that shade of red on that shade of blue ever again. Had to highlight it to see. Could be that im just halfway across a room from my screen but still. 

Overall, damn good work!

Daddy D Boi |Previously CI SGM XB1 and RAM|Formerly Agent Starboi| CCs: Frank West | Doctor Samuel Hayden | Solid Snake | CI Recon Force | Drip Hank Hill | The O7 Bois (Owner of Sunsetters)
The Femboi With The Fubar

On 11/11/2021 at 5:16 PM, Ya Boi Sawrunner said:

Final Score: 100/100

Loving it! Creative idea, and I always have a soft spot for "how can we make this SCP not be a pain"

Pros: Idea is great, and the different methods are unique. I wouldve never thought of depriving it of oxygen to induce cell death.

Cons: That document is a BITCH to read. I wont take off any points for it but please, never use that shade of red on that shade of blue ever again. Had to highlight it to see. Could be that im just halfway across a room from my screen but still. 

Overall, damn good work!

Thanks man I've actually reworked my template finally to be easier to read. It was even more of a bitch to see that while typing too.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Former RAM Levii Wood