Zefer GM Apology

ZeferGaming

My events haven't been up to par since coming back to GMs idk why I feel like I'm letting you guys and the GM team down 

My passive have been meh at best and shit at worse 

I'll try to get better events soon.

Just need to think of something. 

Again sorry. 

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

Your events are fine Plz don’t ever talk yourself down if you need a break to think and get a fresh mind then do that but don’t hate on yourself from what I seen people have loved your events remember to always keep a good mind set and if you feel like you need help with an idea look at the event ideas channel or ask your fellow GM’s of they would like to help you I don't Mind at all  and Ik the others would love to help you think of ideas for events- (Senior Game Master Rex)

• Thanks 1
  • Gaminglight Love 1

-IC CMDR 1138 Boss -Senior Admin  -Senior Gamemaster 

You have the best events better than BenJacobs

• Thanks 1

Current: 47th Duelist Euronymous 501st CMDR Pisces
Previous: SHGO Senior Guard Kuiyn | 501st HVYAL CPT Pisces 2223 | AO SubLT Pisces | GM VIII | Shore CQB SSGT Pisces TK2223 | DT SSGT WC1 | SO Lieutenant Nova | Purge BAL MAJ Pisces GB12
"
Wanna see how I got these warns?"

6 hours ago, benjacobs034 said:

Your events are fine Plz don’t ever talk yourself down if you need a break to think and get a fresh mind then do that but don’t hate on yourself from what I seen people have loved your events remember to always keep a good mind set and if you feel like you need help with an idea look at the event ideas channel or ask your fellow GM’s of they would like to help you I don't Mind at all  and Ik the others would love to help you think of ideas for events- (Senior Game Master Rex)

I bet your events are great. You have nothing to worry about. 

Retired PRP - FBI Chief of Staff | FTO Training Director | USMS Deputy Marshal | HRT Captain

PD Sergeant Major

Ex PRP Senior Moderator 

20220814123045_1_13.png.01f385d214d4507ed56e2e53594103f9.png

13 hours ago, CAO Penguin said:

My events haven't been up to par since coming back to GMs idk why I feel like I'm letting you guys and the GM team down 

Again sorry. 

I love your events

4 hours ago, Starch said:

The highlight of my week is ALWAYS a zefer event, best events on the entire server. Dont sell yourself short lord zefer!!

TRUE! Don't talk yourself down like this your events are great! Keep it up!

Former Stormtrooper Captain
Former Nova Commander Comet 
Former Admin | Former GM Tick X

spacer.png

Don't talk your self down zefer I love you and your events and sims you do really wonderful events your amazing and so are your sims you do NOT need to apologize zefer whoever says your events are bad are lying zefer we here in gaming light we all love you keep up your good work zefer we all love you and your events anytime something bad happens to me I get on gaming light and I get to experience one of your amazing events zefer 

Current DT Commander AX4 

Fomer DT SC01/ Retired Rear Admiral/Naval LT/Tenn Graneet/Nova Maj/Havoc Maj/Naval SO/ DT NCO x2

whos zefer

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁

Message me on discord (Rice#3558) From there Co-Host a few events of mine for inspiration. After you've done a few with me Ill sit down and think up some events for you and help you get some dupes!

Current: ST Pvt
EX Head Admin
EX Gamemaster Overseer / Head Game Master
EX Inferno Squadron Commander

On 11/11/2021 at 1:34 AM, CAO Penguin said:

Again sorry. 

There fine, even so i have like seen 3/4 but outa those you preform and plan them fine

ImperialRP
Ex. Grand Inquisitor   / Ex. Lead Administrator / Ex. High Command / Ex. Support Advisor /  Ex. Senior Diplomat

How far can you piss? 

11 hours ago, Kieran ♡ said:

whos zefer

How far can you piss 

R Imperial RP General =-= Retired GM-SNR Admin =-= Staff of the month Oct. 2020

Shock VCMDR/CMDR  |  January 23 - August 29th