PoliceRP Discord?? Main Discord???

Corky

Apparently a staff member went rouge and started banning a bunch of people. Now I banned lol

“Unfortunately, a staff members account was hacked and most members accounts were banned from most of the GamingLight discord servers. JMT have notified SMT of the problem and most likely the discord servers will return to somewhat normal order in the next couple of weeks.

SMT will start unbanning members from each discord. If you have not been unbanned and think it is a mistake then I believe you contact JMT or SMT with your Name, Discord ID Name and Discord ID Code.” 

This is what Darby is replying with on the discord ban appeals. 

Retired PRP - FBI Chief of Staff | FTO Training Director | USMS Deputy Marshal | HRT Captain

PD Sergeant Major

Ex PRP Senior Moderator 

20220814123045_1_13.png.01f385d214d4507ed56e2e53594103f9.png

14 minutes ago, MrgotdeLute said:

Apparently a staff member went rouge and started banning a bunch of people. Now I banned lol

“Unfortunately, a staff members account was hacked and most members accounts were banned from most of the GamingLight discord servers. JMT have notified SMT of the problem and most likely the discord servers will return to somewhat normal order in the next couple of weeks.

SMT will start unbanning members from each discord. If you have not been unbanned and think it is a mistake then I believe you contact JMT or SMT with your Name, Discord ID Name and Discord ID Code.” 

This is what Darby is replying with on the discord ban appeals. 

He shouldn't be posting that, I found some more information regarding the issue - Two discords got deleted. SCPRP and PRP, they are currently rebuilding the discords and the SCPRP one is up

PD Low Command (MAJ) | State Command (LT) | SCU MSGT | Armed Diver CC | Rockford County Deputy CC$400 Donator 

UMC LVL 1 | FBI SA PoliceRP Moderator