[GL]Benjacobs34

6. What warning did you receive:

Meta Gaming

7. Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):

1367370396_Screenshot2021-11-06091135.png.3678a8a8cd8565c6d9b5eecb8fc475e7.png

8. Why do you think this warn was false:

9. Any extra information:

Edited by og gamers

+Support I did something i should have never done was become one-sided in the situation  as a senior admin i did make the mistake and warn him it should be appealed because with further research it shows and with evidence that he was not in the wrong i do apologize and i wont ever let myself act that way again

-IC CMDR 1138 Boss -Senior Admin  -Senior Gamemaster 

• Turris Umi changed the title to Fanta Warn Appeal

-Support

- Clip posted does not have the full lenght.

- He pulled out an arrest baton because he read that the bountyhunter had a hit on someone. When asked why he had the arrest baton out he replied "Cuz i just do"

- It is metagaming when you perform actions such as "pulling out arrest baton" just because you see the "HIT ACCEPTED" above the bountyhunters head.

| Ex DT S06/DT CPT DK0 | Ex 501st ARC JTL 3010 COL Gustav | EU 

+ Support

- I witnessed the whole event he had been holding the arrest baton out to at least an hour beforehand

- The answer "cuz i just do" is valid when it comes to shock as we are supposed to hold it when we are guarding brig, or have our arms crossed

- the admin that warned him even states that they shouldnt have been warned 

〖 No Life ERP'er 』〖 Professional Minge 』

On 11/9/2021 at 7:28 AM, MedicManSilver said:

+ Support

- I witnessed the whole event he had been holding the arrest baton out to at least an hour beforehand

- The answer "cuz i just do" is valid when it comes to shock as we are supposed to hold it when we are guarding brig, or have our arms crossed

Well, then you didnt witness the entire incident. Shock took out the arrest baton as soon as the bounty hunter approached him 🙂 idk why staff +supported i suppose its just to avoid any further hassel.

But guess it doesnt matter anymore, since the staff member +supported even after getting both sides & reviewing evidence.

Edited by DT S06

| Ex DT S06/DT CPT DK0 | Ex 501st ARC JTL 3010 COL Gustav | EU 

10 hours ago, MedicManSilver said:

+ Support

11 hours ago, DT S06 said:

-Support

- Clip posted does not have the full lenght.

- He pulled out an arrest baton because he read that the bountyhunter had a hit on someone. When asked why he had the arrest baton out he replied "Cuz i just do"

- It is metagaming when you perform actions such as "pulling out arrest baton" just because you see the "HIT ACCEPTED" above the bountyhunters head.

Imperial Senate Guard Taggart

Former: Star-Fighter Wing Commander | Shock Lt. Colonel | Gamemaster

Short People GIF

14 hours ago, benjacobs034 said:

+Support I did something i should have never done was become one-sided in the situation  as a senior admin i did make the mistake and warn him it should be appealed because with further research it shows and with evidence that he was not in the wrong i do apologize and i wont ever let myself act that way again

13 hours ago, MedicManSilver said:

+ Support

Im not quite what happened since the clip cut short but seems like a misunderstanding from both parties.

Former Stormtrooper Captain
Former Nova Commander Comet 
Former Admin | Former GM Tick X

spacer.png

16 hours ago, MedicManSilver said:

+ Support

-Admin is willing to support to take away that warn

ImperialRP
Ex. Grand Inquisitor   / Ex. Lead Administrator / Ex. High Command / Ex. Support Advisor /  Ex. Senior Diplomat

On 11/9/2021 at 5:32 AM, benjacobs034 said:

Staff who issued warn feels it should be removed

Current: ST Pvt
EX Head Admin
EX Gamemaster Overseer / Head Game Master
EX Inferno Squadron Commander

ACCEPTED

To get the warn removed, navigate to the 'Bans' button at the top. Once you have the ban panel up, select 'profile', then click 'appeal' next to the warn that is needing to be removed. For the reason, enter the link to this topic!