Frox's CI App

Frox

In-game Name: Frox

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:144557696

DiscordID: Frox#0036

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D): Military

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore? I have been invested in the SCP universe for quite a while. I know quite a bit when it comes to common SCP lore but I'm not super informed when it comes to stuff outside of basic lore.

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum) I have been on multiple different types of SCPRP's and SCP games, every time I have played on these games/servers I have always been interested in Chaos Insurgency. Every time I have played as a Chaos Insurgent I have loved it. I really like the Idea of the conflict between the foundation an SCP's alone but when you put CI in there it adds a completely different aspect. While I like the lore side of Chaos Insurgency I also believe my GMOD skill level fits well with CI. I have around 1,000 hours in GMOD and most of that has been on multiplayer serves, so I understand how the combat works.

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants? I believe that since I have had past experience with Gaminglight servers and SCPRP's I may be more capable of understanding and dealing with situations that someone new to the community may not be. I also have a decent amount of experience with SCP and GMOD related content.

How active can you be? I can be active throughout the week, however I may not be as active because of school and other activities. On the weekends I can really only be active Sunday because I have a busy IRL schedule Friday - Saturday.

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord: I do.

ACCEPTED

After reviewing your application, we think you will be a good addition to the insurgency!

Now join the GamingLight SCP-RP discord server and head to "member-self-roles" channel

click the 5th emoji under last message to get the "Requesting CI Tags" role

spacer.png

then navigate to CI "Requesting-FTO" channel and you will see the "Reuqesting FTO format"

fill it out in the channel and wait for an FTO to train you!

feel free to DM me on discord if you have any questions: Ruz#1797

YOURLOCALBALDMAN.

• Shery locked this topic