Am i ready for Commander  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Am i ready for Commander

• Agree
    • Disagree

Questions

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : IC OSL VCMDR 1140 Fixer / Brit

2. What Regiment are you applying for? Imperial Commando

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch? I have dedicated most of my time on the server to Imperial Commandos and have put all my time into the battalion ever since i first got Darth in server i come on server daily unless im having a short break but even then i will still get  on server every other day it is the only battalion i would strive to become Commander of so that i can further help the battalion as a whole grow and expand. I would also love to share and give the same amazing experiance i have had in IC to others who join this battalion. IC is the only battalion i have been in for a while apart from when helping out the STs a little when they needed it. I spend pretty much all my time on the IC job when on server and am constantly trying to get more new members doing missions and Sims when we have the numbers are trying to make sure all my IC have a great time when on server.

4. How much game time do you have on the server? 4 weeks

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch? The main purpose of a branch commander is to lead his guys and show the best example of what it is to be a commando while leading and dealing with any and all problems the other IC cannot giving the IC everything they need to be encouraging and outstanding while doing it. Nothing comes above the Commander branch and the Commanders own branch should always take priority that being said a Commander should always be open to help other people and battalions whenever needed or can also keeping good relations with the others on the server. Never be bias or unfair to anyone and give everyone an equal chance to rise through the ranks to one day hopefully be ready to take over as commander. The Commander should be making sure his troops are acting good and following all the rule and keep an eye out for any problems that could start while giving the troops plenty of stuff to do like missions SIMs ect.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? : I have never given a real reason to be untrust worthy i have always been following the server rules and have been helping out with IC the best i can since joining by doing daily try outs to grow numbers whenever i can doing SIMs / Missions to keep my guys entertained when no events are happening and been doing all i can to keep moral high so not to see people want to stop playing on IC or the server. I helped the STs when i could and have been playing as a Commando since i first got Darth while trying to get as many people involed with our activites as i can to show that we are a great battalion to join. I do whatever i can for my fellow IC and help them whenever they come to me with whatever they need. As i commander i would be trying to spread the same enjoyment i got from my time rising through the ranks and do everything i can for the IC as a whole. Before i was a VCMDR i was also the only Omega Squad Vice lead showing i could be trusted with a high ranking spot back when i was a MAJ since then i have been learning and doing more to better myself at leading and being a person people can trust.

7. How often can you be Online? : 5/6 days a week

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : 0 current warnings to my knowledge

Edited by The_Brit

• The_Brit changed the title to Brit/Fixer Imperial Commando Commander Application

I’ve known you for so long you’ve been everywhere and anywhere you have amazing people skills and know how to be a leader. Your one of the greatest vcmdrs I know and I feel you fulfil your duty massively as a commander. 
best of luck

+support 

Current: ST Pvt
EX Head Admin
EX Gamemaster Overseer / Head Game Master
EX Inferno Squadron Commander

+ Mega Support

- Has been in IC for a while

- Encourages troops to be active

- Always helping in anyway possible

- Good intentions for IC

ImperialRP: Ex Nova VCMDR Zeta 〗〖 Ex IC COL Shery 

Staff: Imperial RP Senior Moderator 〗〖 Forums Diplomat

I know Brit is ready for this position as he is currently  a well rounded VCMDR. He has done a great job so far and if he carry’s on down this path will be rewarded with many opportunities. - Crosshair

+ Mega Support

- Helps new IC members

- Great activity

- Role model

CT - 9904 Crosshair | Former VCMDR 1207 Sev

Imperial Commando + Elite Squad

2 hours ago, Shery said:

+ Mega Support

- Good intentions for IC

God Speed!

Former Stormtrooper Captain
Former Nova Commander Comet 
Former Admin | Former GM Tick X

spacer.png

10 hours ago, CAO Penguin said:

+ support 

- A good candidate 

8 hours ago, TheRiceMan said:

I’ve known you for so long you’ve been everywhere and anywhere you have amazing people skills and know how to be a leader. Your one of the greatest vcmdrs I know and I feel you fulfil your duty massively as a commander. 
best of luck

+support 

7 hours ago, Shery said:

+ Mega Support

- Good intentions for IC

Imperial Senate Guard Taggart

Former: Star-Fighter Wing Commander | Shock Lt. Colonel | Gamemaster

Short People GIF

On 11/9/2021 at 12:08 PM, Shery said: