Joker's Resignation from Boss

JokerFormerBoss

Well, my time has come, like the many before me. I am leaving the server. It’s been a blast climbing the ranks and meeting so many wonderful people. My time on Gaminglight has been one of the best SWRP experiences I’ve had. From climbing the ranks of STs then joining IC to becoming Fixer then Boss I had a lot of fun but life comes first.

To the VCMDRs of IC thank you for everything its been fun and thank you for helping me out hen I needed it I am glad I got to work with you.

To HC TAilia Bon Keegan and Carson thank you for helping me when I needed it and pushing me to be better and helping out IC Bon Keegan and as of now Carson thanks for being great IC overseers 

Bear Thank you for everything for showing me I can always do better and pushing me to do so. I am proud to say you were the best Boss I worked for (sorry Panic ILY) but really thank you

Sorry if I didn't mention you but know I am happy to have been Boss I will still be on the server if anyone needs me

• Gaminglight Love 3

"Even the good leaders make poor decisions, it's the best leaders that take responsibility for them." - Kratos

You feet smelled nice 

Edited by FootSniffa

Former: First Naval and SF Merged Marshall FootSniffa     Admin Havoc MAJ     501st MAJ      Naval CAO Commander    Gunnery Officer  IF Lieutenant Squad Lead   Havoc LTCOL  IC CSL CPT 4457 Reaper IC CSVL Maroon/Blu Pyke Enforcer First Ever recruited Purge Fireteam Spectre 1LT

Best of luck to ya man.

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

Damm bro this makes me sad to see you go you have been fun to work with when i was general and and other ranks as well

| EX Army HC for Imperial | EX DT SNR CMDR |  EX IC VCMDR SEV|
| EX Imperial Head Admin  | 𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 |

Sad to see you go. The only Boss I knew and you were always willing to help. Best of luck to you going forward.

ImperialRP: Ex Nova VCMDR Zeta 〗〖 Ex IC COL Shery 

Staff: Imperial RP Senior Moderator 〗〖 Forums Diplomat

Sorry to see you go man and best of luck with where life takes you next. Hope to see you on the server from time to time and thanks man. 

- Advisor Bear -
- = was Darth Vader (fortnite) & killed a lot of people (MRDM)= -
R IC COL 6150 BEAR | R ST COL Barrett 6150

Thank you for all the work, time, and dedication 💘

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥