• no (Please Explain)

What is your in game name?

Mathew

What is your SteamID? 

STEAM_0:0:107843717

What is your current rank?

SFC

How long have you been in Nova?       

I have been a Nova for almost a Month now I am not entirely sure about dates and times but I know it has been almost a Month maybe longer but in that time I have been active doing tryouts and Sim/trainings and trying my best to set a example for what it means to be a good Nova Trooper even if I am not the highest NCO in Nova I have if you need Proof for my Activity on the server/Nova here is my Battle Metrics https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/969813634 to prove to you other wise. 

How will you assist command with this rank? 

Right now I do not see to many Nova Officers in the mornings it is mostly just Comet doing all the work for Nova in the bright Early mornings between 9 AM EST to the afternoon's I would really like to help out Comet in these hours but not only that I wish to start rewarding the enlisted for their hard work and dedication towards Nova. Enlisted don't get much to do and they do not have much to look forwards to asides Events and becoming NCO so they can get to do more for the battalion but the thing is not to many get that far...and why is that? they normally leave before that point cause they do not see the Officers that can lead them/promote them witch is a Major! problem. Speaking from my end if I am in the same rank for to long especially if that rank is a really Low rank like CDT then I get discourages I wish to change this if I am to get 2LT. On top of that I can always carry on with what I have been doing with Nova witch is daily tryouts daily Sim/trainings excepts this time when I do a Sim/Training it will have meaning behind it as being an Officer and doing Sim's is the Job of a Officer where NCO's are only encouraged to do them but they really do not mean to much in the eyes of the Higher up's now i will not stop there though as being an Officer also mean leading both NCO's and Enlisted into Battle and making sure they are well behaved when off Duty's something in witch I have tone's of experience in doing being that I was a former Rear Admiral in Naval. Keeping those Nova Trooper's in line shouldn't be to hard of a task to do given that they are Nova and one of the most decelerated Army Trooper's in all of Gaminglight but in the case where I need to go hard on a trooper I can definitely do so. I will not be afraid to give a Trooper PT if it call's for doing so. And overall I feel like I would make a Fantastic addition to the Nova Officer Team and I do hope you all do see that in me as well for i am Major Plans with Nova and Officer rank will be only the beginning for me to get back into the rightful spot of being in Command again.      

Why do you want to become an Officer? 

I have been apart of this server for a vary long time I have had my up's and my down's and one of my biggest up's on the server was being a Officer but my greatest accomplishment ever was becoming a Rear Admiral and all though that sail did set for me for reason I rather not talk about I was forced to start back at square one again for the 5th time since joining gaminglight Imperial RP but this time it really left a bad taste in my mouth something that I just could not let go or ignore that's why it is paramount that I Become Officer again to Prove that I can throw with the Big guy's still. A few week's ago I questioned myself on my ability's to continue with this community I was pretty sure of myself that I was done with Gaminglight cause I took to heart what someone said to me that I did not deserve to hold any claim of power here in the server and although the person who said this apologized I still ended up in believing him cause as much as I have worked hard in this community to get where I was it meant nothing in the long scheme of thing's cause I set myself back to zero again...but then a good friend of mine turned me around and said to me that I should not be so hard on myself cause you have the potential to make it even farther then before. This might be my 5th setback in Gaminglight and it probably wont be my last but damnit I will continue to Fight onwards until I am back in the Command team again. I will make it again and Officer will be my next step to doing just that. And that is why I want to become an Officer for the Battalion known as Nova.        

Do you have any experience leading / being an Officer? 

Yes I do actually I have Mentioned them many time's when doing other Applications but I will name them all once again cause I love what i have accomplished in my time in this server so to recap. 

2LT: Shock 

1LT: Nova 

1LT: Havoc 

Captain: 501st 

Captain: ST's 

Major: Purge/IQ 

Rear Admiral: Naval     

What is the purpose/duty of an Officer? 

The Purpose of a Officer is to help Nova Command out well also Commanding the NCO and Enlisted to make sure they are doing their job's well also making sure they are occupied with Activities such as Sim's/Training's and to make sure everyone is on they're best behaver and are sticking to the rules of Nova well also making them doing PT and other punishments if need be as well as rewarding Trooper's for their good work when they accomplish or achieve such glories.       

What qualifies you to be an officer?

I am a vary serous person on the server so much so that I cant play other server's that are laid back because I have become so accustom to the serous Nature of this server. On top of that I was a Rear Admiral in Naval such a Feet can only be accomplished through great Skill, Leadership, and ability to posy yourself as a excellent Role Model for Lower and High rank's something in witch I will! carry over if I we're to become a Officer for Nova      

Do you understand you will be on a 1-2 week trial period? 

I understand fully and I will do my best to deliver as a Nova Officer so that maybe one day I will be crowned Nova Command.

Thank you Nova and thank you for reading. 

Edited by CAO Penguin

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

+ Support

- Has been a great officer for Purge/Nova

- Very active 

- Has great leadership experience (being a rear admiral)

- Listens to troops

- Has good intentions for Nova

Goodluck Zefer!!

ImperialRP: Ex Nova VCMDR Zeta 〗〖 Ex IC COL Shery 

Staff: Imperial RP Senior Moderator 〗〖 Forums Diplomat

+ Support

- Has been a great officer for Naval/Nova

- Very active 

- Has great leadership experience was previously  a rear admiral

- Listens to troops and helps them when need be

GOOD LUCK

Current DT Commander AX4 

Fomer DT SC01/ Retired Rear Admiral/Naval LT/Tenn Graneet/Nova Maj/Havoc Maj/Naval SO/ DT NCO x2

On 11/8/2021 at 11:41 AM, Shery said:

+ Support

- Very active 

- Listens to troops

Goodluck Zefer!!

Imperial Senate Guard Taggart

Former: Star-Fighter Wing Commander | Shock Lt. Colonel | Gamemaster

Short People GIF

On 11/8/2021 at 11:41 AM, Shery said:

+ Support

- Very active 

- Listens to troops

Goodluck Zefer!!

Ex. Medical Commander Zug
Senior Admin | Forum Diplomat | Support Member

• Zug locked this topic