Gamma Staff Report

Crunch

I would like to start off by reminding everyone to keep all posts to either + or - Supports. 

31 minutes ago, TTV darkdestroy43 said:

How does this affect me as a staff? I was in a tryout as you can see from my name & the Person who proceeded to kill me was well aware as for he had killed me 3 times before. He pushed me until I couldn't take it. I even asked him to stop When he didn't, I feel this is unjustified & this is a completely biased post.

Now although you may have been in a bad mood or not you shouldn’t have acted out. I get that sometimes you get frustrated while on the server but as a staff member you must always act as a role model. This goes for other servers and communities as well. I do not believe you should be removed from staff but you should receive a talking to by SMT as your actions are pretty un-excusable as a more appropriate response would to just take a break. I wouldn’t get all worked up over this as you can easily adjust your mood and act more professional moving forward. 

+Support

• Like 1

Last-Senior Commander Iden Versio (First IF SharpShooter Overseer, Last Commander ID10,Team Chestbox Gang)

Founder of the Gaminglight Christian Alliance Ex-Super Admin SawickM/Forum Diplomat/Supportspacer.png

On 11/8/2021 at 10:18 AM, Jaeger. said:

+ Support

- There is Proof, the proof show gamma threatening someone, telling someone I Hope you fucking die, is a threat and is permanent a ban.

- Didn't even know what the Staff HandBook was as a Senior Moderator

- Made a sit, and during that sit, hoped on staff take a sit that was a GM sit, during his own sit was still up and goes AFK. (Not even a GM)

- He has been really disrespectful in game lately.

Overall Gamma/Crysto should not be a Staff member,  and should be removed.

Ex. Medical Commander Zug
Senior Admin | Forum Diplomat | Support Member

On 11/8/2021 at 3:18 PM, Jaeger. said:

+ Support

- There is Proof, the proof show gamma threatening someone, telling someone I Hope you fucking die, is a threat and is permanent a ban.

- Made a sit, and during that sit, hoped on staff take a sit that was a GM sit, during his own sit was still up and goes AFK. (Not even a GM)

Current: ST Pvt
EX Head Admin
EX Gamemaster Overseer / Head Game Master
EX Inferno Squadron Commander

On 11/9/2021 at 1:18 AM, Jaeger. said:

+ Support

ImperialRP
Ex. Grand Inquisitor   / Ex. Lead Administrator / Ex. High Command / Ex. Support Advisor /  Ex. Senior Diplomat

Hey Guys I appreciate all of your opinions Because It helps me improve on myself. And I have some things to fess up to. I will admit I have been Disrespectful from time to time to Higher ups. For example I haven't been listening to orders until they come around the 2nd time. I am sorry for all of those who I have disrespected. And I would like to improve in the mean time. So I will Still be Active on Gaminglight & improving in the mean time. I will be sure not to be disrespectful towards anyone & to behave. That said I wont say "I hope you die" in Any way including a Joking manner. I am Sorry for What I have Done & I will be to try not to do it again.

"We all do something for a reason. My reason is for a Purpose."               -CPT Gamma

Edited by TTV darkdestroy43

ARC/ 501st JTL 1LT Maroon 11/7567
TSO JR LT Maroon

IC PVT 7567 Echo
Apprentice V Maroon

On 11/8/2021 at 10:18 AM, Jaeger. said:

+ Support

I have to agree with Jaeger and the others because your behavior is unacceptable and even while off duty you still represent the staff team and the gaminglight community.

Current RP/Staff Ranks: Reserved/Retired

Previous Ranks: EX-ST Commander | Ex-SCTAL/SCTL I 3rd ID10 of The Month  ImperialRP Assistant Head Gamemaster | ImperialRP Admin Agent Gideon Hask IF2 

Team Chestbox Gang 

spacer.png