Gamma Staff Report

Crunch

1. Your In-game: SO Captain Crunch

2. Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:49540812

3. The player's name in-game: Don't know specific regiments, I just know its Gamma most of the time.

4. The player's steam name (If you know it): N/A

5. What did the player do: Someone had placed a hit on Gamma via the new IG bounty hunter job, whoever was on IG at the time did the hit and gamma replied with "I hope you fucking die"

6. Evidence (REQUIRED): https://imgur.com/a/P8GBQTo

7. What do you believe should happen to the player: I'm really leaving this up to those who decide the case.

8. Any extra information: This is way out of line for a staff member. The first expectation of a staff member as stated via the Staff Handbook is "1). Staff members represent the Gaminglight Community at all time, whether you’re on or off duty. As such, staff members should be respectful to other players and staff members at all times." This is blatant staff misconduct and any player -- let alone, a staff member -- shouldn't be acting this way.

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

10 minutes ago, Jaeger. said:

+ Support

- There is Proof, the proof show gamma threatening someone, telling someone I Hope you fucking die, is a threat and is permanent a ban.

- Didn't even know what the Staff HandBook was as a Senior Moderator

- Made a sit, and during that sit, hoped on staff take a sit that was a GM sit, during his own sit was still up and goes AFK. (Not even a GM)

- He has been really disrespectful in game lately.

Overall Gamma/Crysto should not be a Staff member,  and should be removed.

If this is all true this is not the behavior or level of competence of a staff member.

Removed General Keegan

Former Medical Senior Commander Keegan 4571

Former ImperialRP Senior Admin

Former ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster

26 minutes ago, Jaeger. said:

+ Support

- There is Proof, the proof show gamma threatening someone, telling someone I Hope you fucking die, is a threat and is permanent a ban.

- Made a sit, and during that sit, hoped on staff take a sit that was a GM sit, during his own sit was still up and goes AFK. (Not even a GM)

- Like Keegan said, if this is all true, a removal from staff should be done as this is unacceptable behavior. Gamma should know better to be reasonable but it seems as if he can't do that properly.

ImperialRP: Ex Nova VCMDR Zeta 〗〖 Ex IC COL Shery 

Staff: Imperial RP Senior Moderator 〗〖 Forums Diplomat

1 hour ago, Jaeger. said:

+ Support

| Ex AHC |

| Ex Shock Commander |

| Ex Admin |

1 hour ago, Jaeger. said:

+ Support

Kev
juegos fallout GIF

2 hours ago, Jaeger. said:

+ Support

"Even the good leaders make poor decisions, it's the best leaders that take responsibility for them." - Kratos

3 hours ago, Jaeger. said:

+ Support

Current: 

Former: Ninth Sister | Purge Vice Commander | Senior Moderator

7 hours ago, Jaeger. said:

+ Support

Former Grand Admiral Thrawn and the only High Sovereign ever

457598046_gifgit(2).gif.5e63b70d588d20f44f10999c710e83e0.gif

8 hours ago, Jaeger. said:

+ Support

I would still like to hear your side @TTV darkdestroy43

Edited by killuabz

Imperial RP 

Staff: EX. Senior Admin, Forums Diplomat, September 2021 Staff of the Month

RP: First Commander Second Sister, Ex Ninth Sister, Eighth Brother, and SF SL 

• Head of Staff
8 hours ago, Jaeger. said:

+ Support

34 minutes ago, killuabz said:

I would still like to hear your side @TTV darkdestroy43

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

Adding on: Staff member has been on forums recently and hasn't responded despite multiple people tagging.image.thumb.png.1a3b24b105e317e0bfb62c3fb8b5c190.png

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

-+Support

+ Theres evidence of the wrongdoing, and to be honest without having proof same thing happend to me one time in SHB. His tie blew up and he yelled "oh kill yourself!" 

- This whole thing with Gamma/Crysto does however seem like a witch hunt, and for some reason everyone is trying to get him permanent banned when they see the opportunity to do so.

- I do not think that it was meant in a bad way, at least not as bad as some put it, saying sentences like this is ofcourse unacceptable but since it was obviously just a short outburst, i wouldnt think you would deem it as actual death threats. Also he has improved a lot on a personal level, which i think should be at least acknowledged. I dont see a reason that he should be permanent banned for this and to be honest i dont think this would be grounds for instant staff removal but rather a staff strike/demotion if SMT really thinks he had the ill intentions which he did not. Also i think he has been doing a good job as staff, i have never seen anything negative come from him as a staff member, also i think its worth mentioning, that some of the things mentioned earlier in some of the -support has been sort of personal things which makes it sounds more demeaning rather than an unbiased comment. 

Recomended punishment: Sit down and talk to the mentioned staff member above. 

Edited by DT S06

| Ex DT S06/DT CPT DK0 | Ex 501st ARC JTL 3010 COL Gustav | EU 

+ Support

- There is Proof, the proof show gamma threatening someone, telling someone I Hope you fucking die, is a threat and is permanent a ban.

- Didn't even know what the Staff HandBook was as a Senior Moderator

- Made a sit, and during that sit, hoped on staff take a sit that was a GM sit, during his own sit was still up and goes AFK. (Not even a GM)

- He has been really disrespectful in game lately.

Ex Havoc  Commander| ST Commander

14 hours ago, Jaeger. said:

+ Support

Completely agree.

Gamma, you shouldn't say things like this to members of the community and expect a good response. Further, you know how hits work... everybody gets hit every now and then, and it is not that big a deal. Learn to pick your battles, cuz this ain't it.

Last thing I will say... Every staff member is an ambassador of this community and, by extension, Zeeptin. Shit like this reflects poorly on said community. Your consistently poor behavior gives you no right to be a staff member handling sensitive sits.

ISB Director Orson Krennic
Imperial RP JMT | Head Gamemaster | Super Admin

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47tqzphujjgqzjgbikpz

16 hours ago, Jaeger. said:

+ Support

This is something that should NEVER come out from a staff in any situation. Even though gamma has been a lot of hate during the last ongoing month I don't think this is what should come out of any staff's mouth in any case.

Former Stormtrooper Captain
Former Nova Commander Comet 
Former Admin | Former GM Tick X

spacer.png

22 hours ago, Jaeger. said:

+ Support

@TTV darkdestroy43If you are not going to respond at all, my support will remain as +SUPPORT

Former: Grand General / Havoc Commander / ST Vice Commander

EX Imperial Army Branch Representative.

11 hours ago, DT S06 said:

-+Support

+ Theres evidence of the wrongdoing, and to be honest without having proof same thing happend to me one time in SHB. His tie blew up and he yelled "oh kill yourself!" 

- This whole thing with Gamma/Crysto does however seem like a witch hunt, and for some reason everyone is trying to get him permanent banned when they see the opportunity to do so.

- I do not think that it was meant in a bad way, at least not as bad as some put it, saying sentences like this is ofcourse unacceptable but since it was obviously just a short outburst, i wouldnt think you would deem it as actual death threats. Also he has improved a lot on a personal level, which i think should be at least acknowledged. I dont see a reason that he should be permanent banned for this and to be honest i dont think this would be grounds for instant staff removal but rather a staff strike/demotion if SMT really thinks he had the ill intentions which he did not. Also i think he has been doing a good job as staff, i have never seen anything negative come from him as a staff member, also i think its worth mentioning, that some of the things mentioned earlier in some of the -support has been sort of personal things which makes it sounds more demeaning rather than an unbiased comment. 

Recomended punishment: Sit down and talk to the mentioned staff member above. 

Imperial Senate Guard Taggart

Former: Star-Fighter Wing Commander | Shock Lt. Colonel | Gamemaster

Short People GIF

On 11/8/2021 at 8:18 AM, Jaeger. said:

+ Support

Imperial RP: | Ex DT MAJ AR5 / DT SCO | Ex Imperial RP Sr. Admin |

Military RP: | Ex Brigadier General Of The Russian Airforce | Ex RUMP Solider

ezgif-2-b4b8f638f1b9.gif.afa2dedbc8295a329c0829e6db4dc76d.gif

On 11/8/2021 at 4:18 PM, Jaeger. said:

+ Support

On 11/9/2021 at 1:18 AM, Jaeger. said:

+ Support

Afterwards I told them that I was sorry & that I was just mad.
I asked for them to please forgive me for my rudeness.
I had other things going on at the time & it just slipped.
The point is I am sorry & I have not & will not do it again.
I am sorry for my Actions & I admit That I was in the wrong, I was tired & wanted to be left alone. I am truly sorry & I wont do it again. I am sorry for my actions for which I portrayed upon ones self. I don't want to lose my Time that I dedicated to this server & the people on it. All I Ask for is forgiveness. In all fairness I know what the staff handbook is & when I take sits they usually say "other" but then the person that made the sit says; "This was for a GM" I Feel that I couldn't do anything there, but on the death threat I am sorry & I don't actually mean it when I said it & I Just want the server to know that I am human too, I make mistakes & I feel guilt. I am sorry for what I did and I don't want to be banned. I love everybody on the server but nobody likes me no matter how hard I try. When It comes to stuff like this I am always cornered. I see other people do it & they don't get in trouble but I do? Sometimes People on this server just push me to the edge. And sometimes It feels that nobody likes me. I am going through a lot Right now. I lost my brother to a car accident, My parents are divorced, My dog is dying, My girlfriend cheated on me with my best friend, & all of my friends hate me because they think that I cheated on her when I didn't. So you can imagine that this isn't helping. So I am sorry for my actions, This server is the only way to get rid of my stress. I feel safe here on Gaminglight. This is the only server where i can make friends. I am sorry

-CPT Gamma

i dont mean to be disrespectful when i say all of this. All i ask for is forgiveness of my mistake.

@alaric I see this as a misunderstanding with lacking knowledge of the situation

-CPT Gamma

Edited by TTV darkdestroy43
  • Gaminglight Love 1

ARC/ 501st JTL 1LT Maroon 11/7567
TSO JR LT Maroon

IC PVT 7567 Echo
Apprentice V Maroon

On 11/8/2021 at 9:18 AM, Jaeger. said:

+ Support

I totally agree with that Jaeger said above and I feel like this action made by crysto is not a mistake due to his restriction from the Gamemaster team. and other bad experiences he has had on the server.

If I do get removed, I just ask that you guys don't quote me on it in game because last time it happened & it made me upset so please.

Edited by TTV darkdestroy43

ARC/ 501st JTL 1LT Maroon 11/7567
TSO JR LT Maroon

IC PVT 7567 Echo
Apprentice V Maroon