9 members have voted

1. 1. yes or no

• yes
    • no

What is your in-game name?

Shock CQCS CSM Subway SK999

What is your current rank?

CSM

How much time do you have on the server`?

i have over 8 months of actively playing on this server but according to the server tab menu i have 7 weeks in game time 

Why do you feel that you deserve the position of officer?

i have put a lot into shock and i have been brought down with the harshest of actions that were meant to keep me down for good and keep me from getting back up and coming back stronger every time. i feel i deserve this position because i know my way around shock and have been with shock for so long through thick and thin when shock was the most inactive battalion on the server i brought it up from the ground i have made many documents redone multiple documents such as CQC docs, tryout docs for general shock tryouts and sub battalions, as well as K2SO documents, i was the lead of K2SO for some time and also lead of CQC twice and also a Ex VCDMR and EX COL of shock. i have trained the entire command team of shock including most officers and i just want to put work in and get my job done.

Why do you feel you can be trusted to hold this position?

because every time i get in a slump i always come out better than before and i know what to avoid now and i am ready for more responsibility and more motivation to do better. anyone who actually knows me is aware of how i handle things and how calm and collected i am in all situations and how when i meditate a situation it always ends in a good outcome. in this position i will not let you down i am back and better than ever and am willing to do whatever you would require of me 

If chosen, what can you add to the battalion that other applicants can't?

i can bring a sense of order and communication to shock i always inspire order within the battalion and i always have within shock order makes us look professional and makes others look up to us and eventually joining our cause

How active can you be?

6-8 hours daily

• Like 2
  • Gaminglight Love 1

EX Shock VCMDR  | EX Naval Captain  | EX SHGO Senior Honor Guard / Subway

-/+ Support

+Support you have previous command experience and I saw that you were a great leader in my time in Shock. 

-Support You have been demoted from COL down to CSM.

-Support You were just marked from inactive to semi-active.

-support you have 2 strikes within Shock.

But I think you would make a good officer the only things that are holding you back are your previous behavior in shock and your activity

Edited by VALoons
  • Like 1

Current:   | Nova Vice Commander Luminary NT04|

EX:   Purge Commander VALoons DN52 MC IR 2Lt VAL 5225 |
spacer.png

2 hours ago, VALoons said:

This is what your battle metrics looks like. You didn’t play the server for almost half a month. It’s a surprise your still on roster. I think it’s time to cut your loses man. 
spacer.png

Last-Senior Commander Iden Versio (First IF SharpShooter Overseer, Last Commander ID10,Team Chestbox Gang)

Founder of the Gaminglight Christian Alliance Ex-Super Admin SawickM/Forum Diplomat/Supportspacer.png

14 hours ago, SawickM said:

This is what your battle metrics looks like. You didn’t play the server for almost half a month. It’s a surprise your still on roster. I think it’s time to cut your loses man. 
spacer.png

To be fair he probably lost all motivation after getting demoted and now he is trying to move past that and come back and go back up in ranks

• Like 1

Imperial Senate Guard Taggart

Former: Star-Fighter Wing Commander | Shock Lt. Colonel | Gamemaster

Short People GIF

On 11/7/2021 at 10:12 PM, VALoons said:

-/+ Support

+Support you have previous command experience and I saw that you were a great leader in my time in Shock. 

But I think you would make a good officer the only things that are holding you back are your previous behavior in shock and your activity

This is very fair constructive criticism that I would strongly advise you to follow.

Your activity in Naval was also semi-active and if you want a coveted officer spot, you gotta earn it by showing strong activity and commitment to Shock.

ISB Director Orson Krennic
Imperial RP JMT | Head Gamemaster | Super Admin

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47tqzphujjgqzjgbikpz

On 11/7/2021 at 9:44 PM, SawickM said:

spacer.png

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

On 11/7/2021 at 10:12 PM, VALoons said:

-/+ Support

Ex. Medical Commander Zug
Senior Admin | Forum Diplomat | Support Member