1. 1. DO I need improvement?

• no
    • Yes

In-game name: Gamma

SteamID::STEAM_0:0:526709568

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: Captain

Have you donated to the server?: Darth

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: yes, accidental

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?:2 , RDM & ARDM

How much time do you have on the server?: about 2 1/2 weeks

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: If I were to rate my knowledge of the lore I would give it a 9-10/10. Mainly because I have watched all movies, Read some comic books, Played on this server long enough to learn from it.

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: I would like To Become a Gamemaster because; I would like to keep everybody entertained when nobody is on. I like to Host events that most people would love. I would like to be able to be more recognized upon the server.

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: I am a current Captain in 501st,I am Trusted member of the staff team, I am Senior Moderator. I love the server & I wouldn't do anything intentionally That could possibly get me removed.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: Sort of, I only know some.

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?:Yes ,I was in February 2021

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: 

1. [ON-Ship] ISB PVT Gamma Has came aboard the ISD ,He bought A experimental droid to test on the battlefield , But before they get down on the battlefield The droid goes haywire & havoc have to try & repair it before something worse could happen."

2. [Off Ship] ISB PVT Gamma Brought word that There is a rebel base on Tatooine! We must swiftly Take over the base otherwise They could find a way onto our ship!"

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example): yes,

1. "!give ^ rw_sw_dual_dc17"to give to urself

2. "!give Zeeptin rw_sw_dual_dc17" that's how you give to someone else

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example):yes

1. "!Model Zeeptin models/player/swbf_imperial_isb_agentv2/swbf_imperial_isb_agentv2.mdl"
To model someone else
2. "!Model ^ models/player/swbf_imperial_isb_agentv2/swbf_imperial_isb_agentv2.mdl" to model urself.

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?:Yes

Edited by TTV darkdestroy43

ARC/ 501st JTL 1LT Maroon 11/7567
TSO JR LT Maroon

IC PVT 7567 Echo
Apprentice V Maroon

3 minutes ago, Jaeger. said:

-Support
- Quite mingy in game 
- Almost got demoted yesterday for minging
- Doesn't Listen
- Has been removed from GM before.

Overall just not fit for GM in my optinion

also pretty weak application but Goodluck anyways!

Imperial RP 

Staff: EX. Senior Admin, Forums Diplomat, September 2021 Staff of the Month

RP: First Commander Second Sister, Ex Ninth Sister, Eighth Brother, and SF SL