Seaman's Assistant Head Game Master Application- Accepted

Seaman

Is Seaman fit to become a Assistant Head Game Master?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Is Seaman fit to become a Assistant Head Game Master?

• Yes
    • No

In-game name: Seaman

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:159463383

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: Fleet Admiral Gallius Rax.

How long have you been Gamemaster: I have been a Gamemaster since May 8th 2021 (6 months) and a Senior Gamemaster since August 20th 2021 (2 1/2 months).

Have you received any strikes (please give reasons if applicable): I have never received a strike both in the Gamemaster Team and any RP job or team I’ve been in. 

How much time do you have on the server?: On the Tab menu in game it says I have 17 weeks. According to battle metrics I'm just under 3k at 2912 hours on GL Imperial RP.
My Battlemetrics: https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/894415512

How well do you know the LORE? Personally my knowledge on lore has increased a great amount from and since becoming a gamemaster. From what was once a moderate knowledge on my first GM application months ago has turned into an Intermediate/Advanced knowledge. I have watched all of the original Star Wars Episode Movies and likely will be getting into Clone Wars and occasionally do research regarding certain characters or stories for possible events or battalion updates. Regardless of my current understanding whenever there is something I'm unsure about I have always and will do my research regarding the topic using credible sources. 

Why do you WANT to become a Assistant Head Gamemaster: I would like to become AHGM as the GM team is something I aspire to be a part of, lead, and constantly improve and assist. From being there to help and have fun with fellow GMs to being able to help the community on the server by providing continuous and high quality events to bring and keep players of new and old from all over the world. Personally, I would like to create additional tutorials and infographics regarding certain tools and their tips and tricks as well as constantly tweaking and adding quality of life aspects for the entire GM team. 

Why should you be trusted to be a Assistant Head Gamemaster?: I should be trusted with AHGM as I personally think I have a good reputation within the community as a whole both in and out of RP and even more so with the GMs. I have been a SGM for almost 3 months now and have had 0 issues with getting what's asked done on time and in an orderly fashion. I have also never gotten in trouble/created issues on and off the server. With my RP rank being a member of High Command, I have already reached a significant amount of trust with other command members and staff and have not abused the permissions/powers I have from being High Command. On top of that I was given Gamemaster of the month for the month of August which proves both my dedication to our team and my ability to do events properly and effectively!

Have you mastered ULX?: As stated in my SGM application, I think I have already mastered ULX and what is capable with it. I always try to incorporate as many tools as possible during events that make sense and will require the least amount of work and will create the least amount of lag. Tool usage and moderation of them are very important to secure immersion and minimized lag, improper usage can simply remove one or both from any event. 

Are you experienced with planning Mega Events?: Yes I'm experienced with planning MEGA events. I have hosted 7 since becoming a SGM, 4 which have been storyline events which require more planning and preparation. I have always made sure these events are hosted at the best times and will run ideally with the player count that is projected to happen on the server. Personally, I have no issues hosting or doing Mega events, the only problem can be finding an appropriate time or getting trusted actors which is a common underlying issue for ANY GM with events like this.  

Give an example of a mega event: The Example I will give is my most recent already done Mega Storyline event, titled An Evening on Endor”. The event starts off how a typical off-ship event happens where an ISB comes aboard the ISD with codes and a VTOL and alerts everyone about an important hangar on Endor where Han Solo and Princess Leia are remaining for the night (5/10 mins). With the ISD’s troops deploying on the planet they move to intercept the 2 lovers and their crew while fighting the rebels who are with them. The battle would remain on Endor until eventually Princess Leia would be captured by the Imperials, where Han Solo and Chewbacca would be forced to evacuate (20 mins). At that point Leia would be brought aboard the ISD and detained within the brig to be detained and questioned. While this is happening Han Solo would go fetch Lando Calrissian for the favor he owes Han and gets Lando’s additional troops to go to the ISD to attack the ISD and free Leia (5/10 mins). The remaining part of the event would be onboard where Han and Lando,as well as all the rebels, would attack the ISD for some time to prepare and allow troops to settle onboard (20 mins). As a final push they would target where Leia is being held (most likely brig). Provided the assault is successful a ship would appear near MHB to allow ALL the heroes to escape from the ISD. If in any instance the Heroes were unsuccessful, any uncaptured heroes would be forced to leave without Leia and other captives in the same fashion (10 mins). In order to get Leia out of an RP situation provided she was still onboard an ISB would come aboard to extract and move Leia to a more remote and secure location via a VTOL. (Additional 5/10 mins).
- Overall this reaches and surpasses the standards of a MEGA event as it reaches the required length (This event can go for about 50-70 minutes). has notable characters and appears in 2 ‘maps’ for players to be in. 

How active can you be: I'm on everyday for several hours as that is expected for me within my RP life and never go on any LOA/ROAs unless directly needed.

As per always, Thank you for taking the time to read my application and the stuff I post. Please leave any comments or concerns regarding the application and the consideration of me becoming the AHGM.

• Gaminglight Love 1

~With Care, Seaman 
Retired Grand Moff Tarkin
 Retired Head Gamemaster

MASSIVE + SUPPORT

Great Dude 

Amazing GM 

Has been a GM for a pretty long time

Deserves this A TON!

Goodluck Seaman!!!

Imperial RP 

Staff: EX. Senior Admin, Forums Diplomat, September 2021 Staff of the Month

RP: First Commander Second Sister, Ex Ninth Sister, Eighth Brother, and SF SL 

+ Support

- Seaman is a very active player and has been in the community for a great amount of time where he can be trusted and is respected amongst the players. They are in a very high RP rank and are used to responsibility as a senior gamemaster.

-  With my personal experiences, hes a great guy and his events are always a joy to attend. He know's the lore well and is a good representative of other gamemasters. He also has been senior gm for a long time with no problems to my knowledge.

I hope you get AHGM 

SCPRP:

Former: MTF SGT Jimmy UNI4 | JA7 Nekros |    RH Engineer Uniform 4 | Former: | OS Jimmy | 

SWRP: Senior Moderator RESIGNED: 12/18/21   

Former: |  DT SGT XM8 | Naval LT Commander |  Medical MAJ & Deputy Director | RG Jimmy 

14 hours ago, killuabz said:

MASSIVE + SUPPORT

Great Dude 

Amazing GM 

Deserves this A TON!

Goodluck Seaman!!!

God Speed!

Former Stormtrooper Captain
Former Nova Commander Comet 
Former Admin | Former GM Tick X

spacer.png

14 hours ago, killuabz said:

MASSIVE + SUPPORT

Great Dude 

Amazing GM 

Deserves this A TON!

Goodluck Seaman!!!

Former: Grand General / Havoc Commander / ST Vice Commander

EX Imperial Army Branch Representative.

22 hours ago, killuabz said:

MASSIVE + SUPPORT

Great Dude 

Amazing GM 

Deserves this A TON!

Good Luck Seaman! I hope you get the position!

Current RP/Staff Ranks: Reserved/Retired

Previous Ranks: EX-ST Commander | Ex-SCTAL/SCTL I 3rd ID10 of The Month  ImperialRP Assistant Head Gamemaster | ImperialRP Admin Agent Gideon Hask IF2 

Team Chestbox Gang 

spacer.png

+ Mega Support

- Great GM and very nice

- Great events that keep members entertained

- In sits, he is very respectful and has very good ideas

ImperialRP: Ex Nova VCMDR Zeta 〗〖 Ex IC COL Shery 

Staff: Imperial RP Senior Moderator 〗〖 Forums Diplomat

On 11/6/2021 at 5:39 PM, killuabz said:

MASSIVE + SUPPORT

Great Dude 

Amazing GM 

Deserves this A TON!

Goodluck Seaman!!!

LT Commander 
GM Moderator 
Former: Purge 2LT

KitChan-Kitty-Kitten!

GREAT GUY!!!
LOVE YOU BRO!

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

+ Support

- The most competent man for the job - bar none

- Hosts excellent events

- Is involved in every aspect of GM matters, and is committed to the team

- Extremely reliable, professional, and respectful to all members of the community

GOOD LUCK BROTHER! LETS GET THIS SHIT!

• Gaminglight Love 1

ISB Director Orson Krennic
Imperial RP JMT | Head Gamemaster | Super Admin

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47tqzphujjgqzjgbikpz

+ godly support 

- amazing person always willing to help any GM member out Regardless of COC 

- amazing Charater I can always count on Seaman for any kind of Advice whether it be a if im doing well as a GM or If my events are up to par or not. And he dose not give a sugar codded Awnser ether 

- he's friendly 

- Helpful 

- amazing application 

- Honestly Seaman the type of guy that No matter what is always there for you. 

- incredible Events 

I could go on and on with why I feel he for AHGM is a no brainer 

Also there was only one other person I ever gave a Godly support to for a application so that in it self should scream loads on how much Respect I have for this Man as a whole. 

GOOD LUCK SEAMAN!

• Heart-Eyes 1

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

On 11/6/2021 at 3:39 PM, killuabz said:

MASSIVE + SUPPORT

Great Dude 

Amazing GM 

Deserves this A TON!

Goodluck Seaman!!!

Imperial RP: | Ex DT MAJ AR5 / DT SCO | Ex Imperial RP Sr. Admin |

Military RP: | Ex Brigadier General Of The Russian Airforce | Ex RUMP Solider