Bepiks

Is Bepiks fit for the position?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Agree or disagree for position?

• Agree
    • Disagree

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : Bepiks

2. What Regiment are you applying for? Havoc Vice Commander

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch? From my humble beginnings as a 31st trooper then progressing to an Engineering Officer in the navy to being Tenn Graneet to now being a Havoc captain, I have an extreme love for engineering for the ISD and I have an extreme love for the Havoc company! I want this battalion to strive and I want to be Vice Commander to make sure that will happen! I spend every waking moment on the server spending time to make Havoc just a little bit better everyday! I want Havoc troopers to look to me for inspiration to get on, I want those who aren’t in havoc to look to me for inspiration to join this amazing battalion! I really want to lead Havoc to complete greatness! I love Havoc and I feel that with me as a Vice Commander, I can and will make Havoc one of, if not the best battalion! 

4. How much game time do you have on the server? I currently have 938:33 Hours on the server
https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/964752125

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch? As a Vice Commander, you are the face of Havoc, people will look at you and you heavily represent Havoc. Vice Commanders also oversee all battalion operations and make sure that the battalion is running smoothly.  Vice Commanders make sure that the officers of the battalion know what to do, how to do it and how to improve! As Vice Command, you need to make sure your troopers are motivated and inspired to get on and serve for their empire! One of the biggest responsibilities of a Vice Commander is to make sure all troopers are doing a great job, doing what is expected of them and ensure they meet the expectations of the battalion! As a Vice Commander, another important job is to make the Commander's job easier by doing the roster work, take suggestions and make sure the battalion is in tip top shape!  A Vice Commander must keep all of their troopers well equipped and trained, so SIMs are a must and will be completed many times a week if I am Vice Commander! 

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? : I have a very strong history in both ISD engineering and Leadership, which for this position, is extremely important! When it comes to my Engineering history, I started off as a 31st trooper and rose to become an NCO in the battalion. I did great, I loved engineering and I wanted to do more for the battalion, so I enlisted into the Navy and became an Engineering Officer and became an overseer for the 31st! During this time I was also a Captain of the 501st battalion in which I was appointed Heavy vice leader. That was the beginning of my Engineering and leadership campaign. Fast forward to the newer ISD and the transition of the 31st to Havoc and EO to GO. I came back to the server and I joined the Navy again. I wanted to be involved with engineering again so I became a Gunnery Officer. During this time I have become obsessed with the Havoc company and like the saying goes, “I wanted to do more” so I became the Lead Gunnery Officer AKA Tenn Graneet. I loved Havoc, I hosted numerous tryouts. I thought that what would help more than being a Havoc overseer? Actually joining Havoc and rising through the ranks and showing off how amazing this battalion is! So I did just that! When I say I’ve never missed a tryout quota, it’s not a lie! If anything I double, triple or even quadruple the quota! Because I believe that a battalion needs constant recruitment and a constant flow of new troopers! With me being Vice Commander, people are going to see that a Vice Commander is training and teaching people! I also believe that with my activity, people will greatly benefit from it! Having a Vice Commander on very often is inspiring to work and show off the power of Havoc! In regards to my current position in havoc, I’ve been entrusted with an important role of being the leader of the Explosives Ordnance Disposal unit!
To end this off, I love Havoc with a burning passion, and I want what's best for Havoc!

7. How often can you be Online? :
Every day! Morning, afternoon, and night!

I can be on for all day everyday if needed!

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :
Unfortunately I do have 1 for MARDM from a very long time ago.

Edited by Bepiks

Current: ST SFC / DT BP3
Former: Last Vice Commander Hask, Havoc Vice Commander, IQ Overseer, Tenn Graneet, EO, AO, GO, 501st CPT
star wars battlefront 2 GIF

+support!
+ very active 
+ very entrusted person
+ Great application
+ very easy to get along with

Good luck my friend!

Former: First Naval and SF Merged Marshall FootSniffa     Admin Havoc MAJ     501st MAJ      Naval CAO Commander    Gunnery Officer  IF Lieutenant Squad Lead   Havoc LTCOL  IC CSL CPT 4457 Reaper IC CSVL Maroon/Blu Pyke Enforcer First Ever recruited Purge Fireteam Spectre 1LT

+Support

+ Active

+ Friendly 

+ Does extremely well when puts mind to it

- A lil mingy behaviour sometimes?

Goodluck Bepiks!

| Ex DT S06/DT CPT DK0 | Ex 501st ARC JTL 3010 COL Gustav | EU 

15 hours ago, DT S06 said:

+Support

+ Active

+ Friendly 

+ Does extremely well when puts mind to it

- A lil mingy behaviour sometimes?

Goodluck Bepiks!

yes!!

Last Real Starfighter Marshall Brand

------------------------------------------------------------------------

High Five Tom Cruise GIF by Hollywood Suite

ACCEPTED

Thank you for your interest!

You have been Accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact any Marshal Commander Carson within the next 3 days unless other instructions have been given to you. 

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you!

-Imperial High Command

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥