Suggestions - Accepted - In Progress - Completed

Nyxus_PR2

What you want to see? -  Justice to custom printers

Why should we add it? -  People paid $30 for something that isnt good anymore, WEED is better than a 220k custom printer.

What are the advantages of having this? - People spending more to get more

Who is it mainly for? - The obligated and dedicated, and the people who spent for what they want that is now gone.

Links to any content -  N/A

The Bad UPS Driver

image.png.e14ace7d701c451c0029ae8c60b128b3.png

Math lesson for you with a breakdown of how much money everything makes:

LargeCustom printers: 

$500 every 4 seconds. That is 15 times a minute and 900 times in one hour. So 500 x 900 is $450,000 in one hour. That is the profit for 1 money printer in one hour.

Weed: 

Weed makes $6,000 every 4 minutes. If you fill that perfectly every 4 minutes that is weed being paid out 15 in one hour. So $6,000 x 15 is $90,000 for one weed plant in an hour. The max amount of weed you can have at one time is 5 plants. So for funsies let's take the $90,000 you make in one hour for one plant by 5. So $90,000 x 5 is $450,000 if you were to fill 5 weed plants perfectly in one hour. 

Now I could try to figure in the cost of buying weed seeds and filling paper, but I think it's pretty apparent there is a clear difference in how much money you make. 

A side note you also get 4 custom money printers so in theory we could multiply the $450,000 you make in one hour for one money printer by the max amount of custom printers you get so $450,000 x 4 is $1,800,000 in one hour. Then during money surge you get 2x on money printers so that would be $3,600,000

Now with that knowledge you tell me that weed make more than money printers.

• Like 1

+Support

Something that we paid $30 for should be making more than just $100,000 more than weed. That is a pretty insignifcant amount for something we paid $30 IRL for. I 100% understand lowering the economy, and I am all for it, but I would up the customs maybe another 100,000 an hour.

• Head Admin

-Support

While I can understand the fact that those who purchased the custom printers can be upset about the adjustments being made to the economy, these nerfed money outputs on the printers do equal out to reflect the new prices in and around the server (take a look at the pries in the car dealer for example, where the "super secret" in the platinum dealer has lost a 0 at the end of it's price tag).

Of course the adjustments being made to the economy can still be adjusted over time and as needed, but I think that everything is pretty even and fair for the time being (though that's just my opinion on the matter).

ALs6j_EhXkr61kQS1B7NLXq2Y5mRM1v5siUmOqed

1 hour ago, Will said:

-Support

While I can understand the fact that those who purchased the custom printers can be upset about the adjustments being made to the economy, these nerfed money outputs on the printers do equal out to reflect the new prices in and around the server (take a look at the pries in the car dealer for example, where the "super secret" in the platinum dealer has lost a 0 at the end of it's price tag).

Of course the adjustments being made to the economy can still be adjusted over time and as needed, but I think that everything is pretty even and fair for the time being (though that's just my opinion on the matter).

-Support

I can see how people may be upset with the nerf but you also need to see that the whole economy is changing and everything is less expensive now, the economy is changing and they are still the best printers if not the best way of making money.

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

After sitting down an checking my math, I was incorrect so custom printers were paying out the same as weed. So instead of buffing custom printers, we are going to lower the payout of weed to make it comparable to the other money making sources. I won't buff the payout of the custom money printers, but I will adjust some of the settings to increase the time you have to cool it before it explodes and increase the max paper a little.

• 2 weeks later...