Defibs For medics [Denied]

Mikael Scott

What do you want to see?: Defibs

Why should we add it?: It'll give medics more to do during missions and give them a bit more use, it'll also help the rest of the troops giving them a chance to be revived and not have to run/fly all the way back etc.

What are the advantages of having this?: That people have a chance to get back to the action faster during certain situations compared to re-spawning and having to run all the way back.

Who is it mainly for?: the medics

Links to any content:  https://www.gmodstore.com/market/view/the-defibrillator-a-thing-that-every-medic-needs

Edited by Mikael Scott

- Support
Although I think this could be a really cool idea, this post did not follow any format and most likely was not approved by medical command. Also not sure if this is something that would be compatible with other scripts on the server. However like I said this is a cool idea! 

Given |
| Former Starfighter Marshall | Former Agent Del Meeko |
| Former Senior Gamemaster |

Warner Bros Wb GIF by Joker Movie

9 minutes ago, benjacobs034 said:

- Support we used to have these in the medical battalion and they have never worked we don't need something to take a slot that we cant use

What do you mean they didnt work? Like do you know what the main problem was? Because I've used them multiple times and they work fine for me? Could be that they tried to edit them and screwed it up somehow.

Edited by Mikael Scott

5 hours ago, NoCapGiven said:

- Support
Although I think this could be a really cool idea, this post did not follow any format and most likely was not approved by medical command. Also not sure if this is something that would be compatible with other scripts on the server. However like I said this is a cool idea! 

3 hours ago, benjacobs034 said:

- Support we used to have these in the medical battalion and they have never worked we don't need something to take a slot that we cant use

Current: ST Pvt
EX Head Admin
EX Gamemaster Overseer / Head Game Master
EX Inferno Squadron Commander

On 11/6/2021 at 3:52 PM, NoCapGiven said:

- Support

Removed General Keegan

Former Medical Senior Commander Keegan 4571

Former ImperialRP Senior Admin

Former ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster

On 11/6/2021 at 4:52 PM, NoCapGiven said:

- Support

Ex. Medical Commander Zug
Senior Admin | Forum Diplomat | Support Member

On 11/6/2021 at 5:52 PM, NoCapGiven said:

- Support

On 11/6/2021 at 4:52 PM, NoCapGiven said:

- Support

Former: Darth Vader

Former: Super Administrator | Forum Diplomat | Support Advisor

DENIED

Unfortunately, we do not feel that this suggestion is suitable for implementation. Please wait at least 2 Weeks before suggesting this again.

However, we do appreciate your attitude towards trying to help us improve, please feel free to show us some more ideas!

*SMT reserves the right to reverse this decision at any time, even after the suggested contents addition to the server*

hotshot manager.png