STEAM_0:1:450139978

4. The admin's name in-game:

BX9/Charlotte

5. The admin's steam name (If you know it):

[GL] Clover

6. What warning did you receive:

NCWS, FailRP (Using Jetpack as Prisoner), Player Diss

7. Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):

1455723093_Screenshot2021-11-06115506.thumb.png.801ba2309622d7de1f07d55f74fea4ee.png

8. Why do you think this warn was false:

NCWS= I wasn't NCWS when they told me to stop talking I did and the only reason I could see giving me that warn was because I was explaining that I shouldn't get a warn just for flying in brig,
FailRP
= In the staff handbook it says "1x FailRP/FearRP - Warning (Verbal or Formal)" I believe a formal warn was way to extreme considering my most recent warn was September 24th (not counting the one I got appealed) I was using my jetpack in brig yes but it was all in good fun we were messing around while I was arrested Warproof got upset over something he wasn't originally involved in and had nothing to do with him,
Player Diss= I told warproof it wasn't a big deal and he should "suck it up" its not like i was going after him making hurtful remarks or anything I was just pissed he made a sit over something that he wasn't involved in

9. Any extra information:

I don't have any clips of anything currently

Imperial Senate Guard Taggart

Former: Star-Fighter Wing Commander | Shock Lt. Colonel | Gamemaster

Short People GIF

+support

until i get @Clover1 side, if everything that donovan says its right, then yes, this is in a way abuse of warns as far as player dis it was taken very very serious and should have just been a verbal or not even that. Its not fail rp to have a jetpack as a poisoner, it does not say anywhere in the rules or staff handbook where it states thats a rule, and then also for the NCWS its kind of ridiculous if this is true

Heads up if all of this is false donovan i will -support but as we dont have proof i need to +support as for the info i have gotten

EX-Star fighter Marshall

EX-NCM Secretary

FAV SMT-bop

x-wing GIF by Star Wars

I Have warned him for NCWS, Failrp, and Player diss, First of all because he was being very uncooperative with me I had to gag him to get him to calm down, Then i told him multiple times if he does not stop I will apply further Punishment, I also was told that Using jetpack as a prisoner is failRP, And he was being Toxic to the other player In the Sit. However I wouldnt have warned him if he hadnt had so many past Offenses of failRP, I am up to discuss it in DMs Discord: Clover#8555, Sorry for the late answer

43 minutes ago, Clover1 said:

I Have warned him for NCWS, Failrp, and Player diss, First of all because he was being very uncooperative with me I had to gag him to get him to calm down, Then i told him multiple times if he does not stop I will apply further Punishment, I also was told that Using jetpack as a prisoner is failRP, And he was being Toxic to the other player In the Sit. However I wouldnt have warned him if he hadnt had so many past Offenses of failRP, I am up to discuss it in DMs Discord: Clover#8555, Sorry for the late answer

Do you have some proof of this happening? because if you did it could help a lot

EX-Star fighter Marshall

EX-NCM Secretary

FAV SMT-bop

x-wing GIF by Star Wars

+ Support 

- Technically flying with a jetpack is failrp because where would the prisoner get the jetpack from? (I suppose you could have RP stolen it, but was not the case [i suppose])

+ (Kinda) Need proof of player diss +NCWS

+ Lack of evidence from staffs side.

Edited by DT S06

| Ex DT S06/DT CPT DK0 | Ex 501st ARC JTL 3010 COL Gustav | EU 

+ support

- As there is no evidence from the staff who warned Donovan, I can't - support as it is abuse of power.

- I understand you are a trial moderator, just don't warn for very minimal reasons.

[My support may change if evidence is provided.]

ImperialRP: Ex Nova VCMDR Zeta 〗〖 Ex IC COL Shery 

Staff: Imperial RP Senior Moderator 〗〖 Forums Diplomat

10 hours ago, DT S06 said:

-+ Support 

- Technically flying with a jetpack is failrp because where would the prisoner get the jetpack from? (I suppose you could have RP stolen it, but was not the case [i suppose])

+ (Kinda) Need proof of player diss +NCWS

By prisoner, he meant arrested

Imperial Senate Guard Taggart

Former: Star-Fighter Wing Commander | Shock Lt. Colonel | Gamemaster

Short People GIF

13 hours ago, Shery said:

+ support

- As there is no evidence from the staff who warned Donovan, I can't - support as it is abuse of power.

- I understand you are a trial moderator, just don't warn for very minimal reasons.

Current: 

Former: Ninth Sister | Purge Vice Commander | Senior Moderator

15 hours ago, Shery said:

+ support

Former Stormtrooper Captain
Former Nova Commander Comet 
Former Admin | Former GM Tick X

spacer.png

22 hours ago, Shery said:

+ support

Former: Grand General / Havoc Commander / ST Vice Commander

EX Imperial Army Branch Representative.

On 11/8/2021 at 10:53 AM, Shery said:

+ support

Ex. Medical Commander Zug
Senior Admin | Forum Diplomat | Support Member

On 11/8/2021 at 3:53 PM, Shery said:

+ support

Current: ST Pvt
EX Head Admin
EX Gamemaster Overseer / Head Game Master
EX Inferno Squadron Commander

ACCEPTED Please be more careful next time!

To get the warn removed, navigate to the 'Bans' button at the top. Once you have the ban panel up, select 'profile', then click 'appeal' next to the warn that is needing to be removed. For the reason, enter the link to this topic!