Lafleur's RRH Guardian Application

Lafleur

In Game Name:  Lafleur

Steam ID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:91255427): STEAM_0:0:98203927

Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst): Guardian

Current RP Ranks Held: Security Sergeant Major, E11 Lance Corporal, Delta-5 Recruit, Nu7 Sergent, Initiate Agent RnD, Junior Researcher

If applying for Guardian preferred O5 to guard: Any 05 Would do

If applying for Analyst please link notable test-logs here: 

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof): 1

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2646845517 (Sorry I can't post an image)

Why do you want to join the Red Right Hand team: I would like to join the Red Right Hand I pretty much made a lookup of every combative branches that isn't requiring a form and I think becoming a Red Right Hand would be my biggest challenge yet. I would like to join RRH because you get a lot more freedom and I could know more about the server because I'm sure I still got a lot of things to learn. I would like to protect O5 council members, Site Administration, High Command and Ethics Committee. I would also want to become a RRH to be equipped with better equipment and being able to make every treat fear me.

Why should we accept you: The reasons I should be accepted to join the Red Right Hand are the following. I am a very active member of the community, I always play one hour per day but it may vary if I have some important obligation in real life. I am not a minging member on the SCP-RP server, I don't stole shoes and I don't brag about everything I do that other people didn't accomplished yet. I think this is an important thing to mention because I wouldn't see a RRH member minging and bragging and staying for a long time a RRH. I have a lot of experience in multiple branches. I am in Security, Chaos Insurgency, MTF E11 and Delta-5. I was also in Nu7 but resigned after taking another career path. I have been on the server for 2 months and a half and talked to a lot of people and I think a lot of them appreciate me. I am a good shooter and know how to not shoot a friendly and how to aim. I think this also a great quality because if in a complicated situation, a good shooter is always good to have on you side of the barrel. I also know how to take fast decision and what to do in X type of situation. I learned from my errors in the past and I rarely do the same error twice. I know how to build strategic maneuver and know how to deal with a hostage situation or a big CI and Sarkic raid in the same time and those are really complicated to deal with them. I would say I would be a good fit in RRH, but this choice is to you, the reader of my application.  

Thanks for reading, please leave a positive or negative review and tell me what I could do to improve myself.

Lafleur

Edited by Lafleur

SCP-RP: E-11 SSGT | EXM | CE | DoRCU | Senior Ranger Canadian | CI LCPL | JFTO | CQOP | Platinum

PoliceRP: SNR Lafleur 1D45 | FBI Probatory Agent | Diamond
Retired: Medical Supervisor | E-11 SM | Nu-7 SM | DHFTO | HTF Mark II | Security CPT | Warden Centurion |
 Senior Moderator

+Support

-experience in many combative branches

-When seeing him on gensec, has shown leadership, strategy plays, and and has been shown to be effective

-Pretty good aim

-Has been very active over the time he has been in GL

-Doesn't minge and takes things seriously

-Overall Pretty good Security member, seen him on D5 and has done great, I think he would do good in RRH but that's not me who decides that.

Edited by Williams

Former Sub-Branch Ranks: SEC: SFTO & Juggernaut Nu-7: DHTR, IFE, IBHM E11: CB 

Retired Medical Staff EXPM Williams, Maintenance Professional, Sec CPT, Nu-7 2LT R&D SIN

Alpha 26

3 hours ago, Williams said:

+Support

-When seeing him on gensec, has shown leadership, strategy plays, and and has been shown to be effective

-Pretty good aim

-Overall Pretty good Security member, seen him on D5 and has done great, I think he would do good in RRH but that's not me who decides that.

Ranks: Security SM Greg | RRH Guardian Whiskey 11

Security Logo Designer | Premiere Club | #FreeMe 

+ support

+active 

+ takes thing seriously 

+ does great work as an NCO 

Ranks: Former DHWD SEC MAJ | Former Nu7 SM | Former Research RM | Former Foxtrot-15 | EXM

CCs: (Owns) Omnipurpouse Furry Force, (On) MTF Rev 26 'Vigilant Hero' , Snowmen , MTF Unit Heaven Ascendants A Normal D-Class 

"Efforts and courage are not enough without purpose and direction." --- JFK

On 11/6/2021 at 12:18 AM, Williams said:

+Support

-Pretty good aim

+support

|| Retired GenSec || STARS || J04 "Crest" || Foul Tarnished || 

I became a PWD in security

SCP-RP: E-11 SSGT | EXM | CE | DoRCU | Senior Ranger Canadian | CI LCPL | JFTO | CQOP | Platinum

Retired: Medical Supervisor | E-11 SM | Nu-7 SM | DHFTO | HTF Mark II | Security CPT | Warden Centurion |
 Senior Moderator

On 11/6/2021 at 10:48 AM, Williams said:

+Support

-Pretty good aim

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

+/-

I have zero clue who you are

- Alpha 6

• Laughing 1

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

On 11/14/2021 at 10:23 PM, Some Weeb said:

+/-

I have zero clue who you are

- Alpha 6

Hes mainly a security main 

Former Sub-Branch Ranks: SEC: SFTO & Juggernaut Nu-7: DHTR, IFE, IBHM E11: CB 

Retired Medical Staff EXPM Williams, Maintenance Professional, Sec CPT, Nu-7 2LT R&D SIN

Alpha 26

2 hours ago, Williams said:

Hes mainly a security main 

I see. 

Then I will go with +support 

Mainly cause I see things such as PWD which those roles demand leadership and many expertise. 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

On 11/6/2021 at 1:18 AM, Williams said:

+Support

-Pretty good aim

Retired SCP-RP Admin/ETM

c7.jpg.e0bbf2b7aed5a169d941bb4a43d4bf5c.jpg

Became a E11 LCPL 

• Like 1

Senior Moderator

Became a RnD Initiate

Senior Moderator

Became a Junior Researcher

Senior Moderator

Became a Nu7 SGT

Senior Moderator

Became a Delta-5 Recruit

Senior Moderator

rsz_alpha1.png

DENIED

Unfortunately, this application into the Red Right Hand Program has been denied. This can be due to Inactivity, Behavior Issues, or generally being unfit for Alpha-1 at this time.

Reapply in 2 Weeks

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• Hoovy locked this topic