Juans FBI Retirement.

Juanzz

This is not the end but this is the beginning. 

1 Year ago today i was given the role to take over FBI and i thought i would never ever be in this position. With heavy heart i will be going into retirement as of today. I have been with gaminglight little over 4-5 years now and i wont be going anywhere, gaminglight has my full heart. I have seen lots of people come and go, i have been through 4 map changes and 3 FBI Directors. I never thought i would be the director of FBI when i was a PA, somehow i did it, anything is possible. It has truly been an honor to serve the gaminglight community as FBI Director for PRP and i appreciate every one who has supported me and believed in me. Here are some honorable mentions if i forget you its nothing personal. 

@gamikzone Gamikzone thank you for putting me into command i would never be here without you, thanks man and take care. 

@Jimmy James Jimbo! Big thanks to you for giving me this role after you retired, i knew you trusted me into taking this spot, you are the best and great friend and i wish you the best in your future in gaminglight. 

@Phil Phil my boy, thank you for being the best DD. You have helped me when i really needed it and i cant be more thankful to have you in command. Love you man. ( Meet me in secret office for something secret 😉 ) 

@Lime KingBoyyy when you gonna sell me that TELSA xD Lime your one funny guy and i also want to thank you for helping out with anything we needed help with, if it was FTO Director you killed it and Now HRT. Your the best man. Thank you. 

@Drake ManWe do be at yo mamas house tho lmao Thank you man and goodluck in FBI! 

@CPL RAVEN 1A35Change your forum name to pickle boy haha jk love you kid your awesome if you need anything let me know thank you ps your funny as hell lol 

@Big GuntherI miss you bro, please come and visit us every once in a while.

Also wanna say thank you to Cade Justin and Darby and Cecil i wish you the best of luck in FBI Command Thank you for your hardwork!

I will really miss FBI, i have made tons of friends and made tons of great memories, i couldn't make those without you guys. Thank you for trusting me with guiding you guys to the right path. As always be respectful to one another and have fun. Cheers to a new beginning. 

- FBI Director Juan RA3 signing off

• Sad 3
  • Gaminglight Love 3

FBI Retired Director|RIP MEXI GRILL

Damn, I knew this was coming and we talked about it but it's still crazy to see it actually happen. It has been my absolute pleasure to serve as your Deputy director brother you have been a great director and a even better friend than I could of asked for, it's so crazy to think it's been a whole year. I wish you all the best in what you will pursue in your future here in GL and that you go far in the staff team. Thank you brother and love you too o7

Signature.png

So sad 

Currently -- | COL of PD | EMT of EMS | LVL 7 of UMC | Staff | Owner of CC Mar and Sike | Lieutenant STATE | Forums Diplomat | 

Was -- | DAD of FBI | MSGT of HRT | SA of Secret Service | IRA | Support staff | Event Team | CC Member of HRT | CSM Of SCU 1R45 | Retired Chief Constable of SCO19 | DOC CPT |                                 

Things always come and go but its your choice to choose  what you want to continue to see.   -  Mar

Damn I'm cryin too; gonna miss you man; you did great things for FBI

Former SCPRP: CI R&D Chief Director of Operations || Research Administrator || RFA Operations Advisory || RRH Analyst Xray 77 || CI General || Senior Event Team || CI Lieutenant Commander || Exemplary Investigator Award Recipient || STF D4 Poseidon PL7 || A1 SPC "Quantum"

Former ImperialRP: Naval Captain || Security Director || GM VI 

Former PoliceRP:  EMS Captain || RRU Rapid Response Team Manager || FBI Assistant Director 

Im sad to see you go but I wish the best of luck 

PD LT l SCU CSM RIP l FBI SAIC l USMS SVSA l HRT SSC l Dispatcher l SS SSA l State Senior Trooper l DOC SNR CO l EMS LT l RRU SRRM l SCO19 DS l ex senior moderator l Event Team

Have The Best Day You Possibly Can 

-Deathboy 

Juan you have been a great leader and I knew you were going to be a great fit for the position. I'm glad you were able to stay for as long as I was in that position and I know you love the department as much as I did. I hope that you are able to move up in the staff team with us and we see you grow there moving forward.

Damn man you got Director at my first FBI meeting I think, the one where I got SA. It's been great being in FBI and HRT and thanks for the time you gave me in FBI Command. I look forward to working with you in staff and I'm here as a person even if you're not the FBI director any longer!

Deputy Commissioner of Police

Former SCO19 Chief Constable | Reserve HRT Commander | Reserve FBI Assistant Director

Juan, throughout your time in FBI you have always put your best foot forward. In the 1.5 years to 2 years that I have been in FBI, I have seen you put your life into this department and make it what it is today. I am glad you were around for as long as you were and I wish you could stay. I hope to be able to see you make a return. 

I fucking love you Juan.

-Deputy Assistant Director Darby.

Phil for Director!

damn FBI just lost one of its best Directors, sad to see you leave from that position ❤️

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

Not gonna miss u Juan Knowing your still gonna be around but I will Miss u knowing you wont be our Director and you were the best FBI Director Yet Whispers: Even Better Than Jimmy | And I Hope you go Far On The Staff Team It's been great having you as our director and I wish you farewell 😞

hrgh.png.10942ea4bb3b187095d78fb9bfaee34a.png