Cuke's Nu7 Application

Mark Long

In Game Name: Cuke
Steam ID (STEAM_0:0:000000001): STEAM_0:1:460259112
Discord Name (Bread#0001): Cuke#0467
If you have any SCP-RP warns, please list when and why you got them here (If you don't have any, exclude this from your application.): I have three. One for exploiting (Pd server) Another for Lie'n to staff (Scprp) (I did not lie) And I'm not sure on the last one (it was for police RP)
When did you start playing on SCP-RP? (Approximately):
2 years ago I think
Why do you want to join Nu-7? (75 word minimum):
The reason I would love to join Nu7 is because of the fun things we got to do before and all the nice people I was working with before I took my long LOA. I loved the PVP with CI and CD. It was a fun thing in the time that I played, and I enjoyed it very much. I like the fun extra things that we did like raid CI or getting captured by CI and stuff like that. Just to end this up, I'm just saying that I love the people that I played with.
If you have any Branch Strikes/Punishments, please list when and why you got them here (If you don't have any, exclude this from your application.):
I don't think I do, but I might be wrong I'm not sure where to check. 

If you've been in any other branches, list them and what your ranks are/were. This counts for all servers. (If you haven't been in any branches, exclude this from your application.): 

Scrp:
Junior Medical thing
Junior Maintenance

PD server:

Was State trooper
Am SNR

Star Wars thing:

Am like 501 branch or something.

Do you understand getting on at least every other day and keep yourself up to date with Nu-7? We don't treat it like a job here — but we do expect you to be notified and enjoying your time: 

Yes

Just an extra thing to say:

I am I former MTF Nu7 Private and I got kicked for inactivity. And I wish to be on this team again. 

Forgot to add but Im a low rank in sec (Same rank when I got accepted before into MTF Nu7)

PD MSGT, Ex D5 SFTO MSGT

Im back

Accepted!

Please contact an FTO for your training.

• Retired MTF Nu7 Commander (Lars) / HSU General (Majestic)
  • Retired MTF E11 CPT | SFTO | SCE | SMS | SNM (Lars) / D4 Vanguard (Hypnos)
  • Retired Medical Supervisor | HFW | SFTO | ACM | O5 Logistics | RRH Engineer (Lars/Otter)
  • Retired Maintenace OS | SCS | SFTO - (Lars/Otter)
  •  
  • Former Gensec MSGT (Lars)
  • Former CI SM | Hotshot | Longshot | Sawbones (Dan)

• Toasty locked this topic