Herrmans community resignation

Herrman

I've been actively in the community for over a year now and I've had some of the best times and memories in this community. But with arising and getting worse issues with my mental health and things that I am worried about from times long ago, It's my time to go in order to atleast try to preserve what's left of me. It pains me to do this but it needs to be done.

Here's some mentions of the best people who have helped me out and been really long friends of mine keeping me going on the server.

@BruceyBoyoThat "Mingey" cadet I trained the week I got low command. Man, You've gone farther than I thought you would. You've helped me with a lot of issues. Get Assistant Chief for me please.

@SolomonYou've been a good friend for a long time.

@ViceYou've helped me a lot, Goodluck in SCO19

@CammyBeen a good friend since I joined SCO19, Thank you.

@YoboThank you for the help at the last.

@DrippyYou've been a good friend for a long time, Be sure to steal some more oil from the US Army.

@ICEOne of my first friends after coming back and been one of the homies.

@TacticalI met you at SCO19 tryouts, You impressed me a lot then. Congrats on High Command, Love you.

@AmethystRibbonGood friend who has helped me out tremendously these past few weeks. Keep going in the community

Sorry if I missed some of you good people, I love you all.

Edited by Herrman
  • Sad 2
  • Gaminglight Love 3

• Head Admin

ay man i don't usually wright long things BUT, when i met you i immediately thought you were swagger souls, i remember calling you swagger souls and you getting angry with me and calling me some funny British names, i also remember our private chats that lasted about 34.98 seconds, they were the best chats tho. u will be missed A LOT but everyone has your back. u have been a great guy from when i first met u until now, and u will always be a great guy in the future. head up big dawg  come play again soon and message me whenever you want to i am always open for a chat much love dude ❤️ 

Signature.png

$500+ Donator

Man you already making me tear up man I am gonna miss you. You were my first friend I made on Gaminglight and I am happy that you were my friend. You are one hell of a great friend and a hell of a great command member. I hope you come back someday or at least visit the server every now and than. You can hit me up on discord anytime to hop on some games whenever. I will always Remember the good times Ive had with you.

Love ya man you will truly be missed! 😞 ❤️

Edited by ICE

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

To think I would of atleast deserved a mention as being a minge 💔

It is truly sad to see you go but I cannot tell you enough when I say I know how you feel bro, take care of yourself first and foremost I know how hard it can be, all jokes and everything else aside if you ever need a chat im here for you brother

That bald Aussie Guy

• Head of Staff

Very sad to see you go herrman, never thought id see the day. I know exactly what you mean and if you ever need to talk, you have a friend in me. Good luck and hope to see you around homie ❤️

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

Dam no mention for me 

we had lots of great laughs in SCO19 high command for *disclosed reasons* but you are defiantly what I consider a good friend man you were always around all day and we talked so much I really hope we talk a lot more down the road. Sad to see you go

Currently -- | COL of PD | EMT of EMS | LVL 7 of UMC | Staff | Owner of CC Mar and Sike | Lieutenant STATE | Forums Diplomat | 

Was -- | DAD of FBI | MSGT of HRT | SA of Secret Service | IRA | Support staff | Event Team | CC Member of HRT | CSM Of SCU 1R45 | Retired Chief Constable of SCO19 | DOC CPT |                                 

Things always come and go but its your choice to choose  what you want to continue to see.   -  Mar

Damn dude this is one resignation that I really wasn’t hoping to see… you where the first PD command I ever talked to and are originally what made me stick to the server when I joined. I’ll never forget you and the jokes that would go around like calling you “furrman” at every opportunity I got. I hope you can get whatever you’re going through sorted out so you can be happier and enjoy everyday life more. Things get tough and your mental health is a million times more important then anything else, if you need anything whatsoever please don’t be shy to let me know. I’ll never forget you and u makin me tear up dude. Know that you’re welcome back if ever you do decide to do so ❤️

Edited by 00 𝓓𝓪𝓻𝓴 00

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

Sad to see you go, but life has to move on. Good luck and let´s hope we both return back to the community ❤️

• Gaminglight Love 1

spacer.png                                                                

Former SCO19 Chief Inspector Sergeant Major                                                                                      

Damn, welcome bro.

• Gaminglight Love 1

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

Sucks to see you go man, hope you come back soon

Former SCPRP: CI R&D Chief Director of Operations || Research Administrator || RFA Operations Advisory || RRH Analyst Xray 77 || CI General || Senior Event Team || CI Lieutenant Commander || Exemplary Investigator Award Recipient || STF D4 Poseidon PL7 || A1 SPC "Quantum"

Former ImperialRP: Naval Captain || Security Director || GM VI 

Former PoliceRP:  EMS Captain || RRU Rapid Response Team Manager || FBI Assistant Director 

RIP mate you will be missed everywhere!

Although I didn't really get to hang with you too much you always seemed like a great guy!

Current: Resigned 

Former: SCU Low Command (LT) - SRT LCPL - DOC PROB COPD Low Command (CPT) FBI Low Command (DAD) - Moderator (PRP)

-Orin 

This post's taking a much longer time to write, because damn. My experiences with Gaminglight literally started with getting on the server, getting on Cadet, getting trained by you and getting a ride-alone with you as a fresh OFC. Then as well as leveling up under you with you as a LT, I joined ARU around the same time as you leading to us eventually leading the renamed SCO19 together, ended up working together as Colonels, worked together in FBI and staff for a bit each and of course generally being friends, hanging out and playing a variety of things. You've gone far in this community, achieved so many things and I'm glad to have been mentored by you and been your friend through it.

I'll be keeping in contact, and thanks for all the work you've done in all the departments I've been in. You'll be missed!

Deputy Commissioner of Police

Former SCO19 Chief Constable | Reserve HRT Commander | Reserve FBI Assistant Director

Herrman. Remember when I said you were my favorite? I meant it (I mean you are everyone's favorite after all haha). Anyway, you have taught me so much and have given me so many great memories on PoliceRP. Your sense of humor will always be in SCO19's atmosphere. (╥‿╥)

Our best memories always happened out on patrol. I remember one time on SCO19 patrol, you said, "Oh god. Amethyst is driving? We're dead guys." So I responded with, "You're right. I can't drive, but who let me sit in the driver's seat?" You did. Honestly, you have a heart of gold and not many people choose to see that. Not to mention that your sense of humor forces that golden heart to shine. (╥﹏╥)

Making memories like these have made my experience on PoliceRP unforgettable and wonderful. I have learned so much from you, no matter if we were on SCO19, on PD or just in TS. You were always there for me, and I'm very thankful for that. I will continue to be there for you because I know mental health can be a butt. Seeing this post made me a sad bean, but I completely understand. Your mental health is and should be the most important thing right now. Please be safe, and take care of yourself. You are greatly loved, and we are all going to miss you. (╥︵╥)

Edited by AmethystRibbon