ImperialRP Discord ban appeal- Accepted

REEFER brownie TTV

Your name: REEFER brownie/ Purge Vice Commander Kashak

Your Discord ID name (EX: Igneous#3706): REEFER brownie ❤️ #7446

Your Discord ID code (EX: 204661777512923136): 285605598760796161

Which discord server were you banned on? Gaminglight ImperialRP

What was the reason for your ban (if you know it)?  (Advertising in DMs.) I was checking Chico's name in the command discord after seeing it turned white (Assuming it was a joke by the moderator team) I right clicked on his name to check his roles, it didn't show up so I tried to exit out of the right click tab. What happened is I accidently clicked on invite to server which opened up a subtab. (Which I never knew I could do cause I wasn't paying attention.) I invited him to one of the other communities I used to play on before gaminglight but it was by sheer accident. I was playing on ImperialRP on gmod and I got a notification from the pancake bot saying I'm banned from the discord server. Reason, Advertising in DMs. I went into a panic cause I didn't know what DM I was advertising, I didn't advertise to anyone, and I saw in my discord recent chats a Darth Terror. I clicked on the name and there it was, the discord invite that I never meant to send. I told chico and he wasn't happy about it, but I swear it was by accident. At first I didn't know how it happened, I thought I was hacked so I left the GTAW discord and changed my password, but 5 minutes later after chatting in TS, we figured it out and I recalled that was messing with Chico's name after seeing his name turn white. 

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?

As I said in my appeal, it was completely by accident and didn't know what I misclicked, this was the result.

*Edit to the title to ban appeal, I had "unban appeal"*

image.thumb.png.e7b5b3ed1f161fbee93a4d52eae5470c.png

Edited by REEFER brownie TTV

Purge Senior Commander Kashak

+support 

smh

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

-support 

Very bad boi and advertising again with screenshots 😳 

+Support 

If he legit gets removed from VCMDR that would be pure donkey bullshit 🤣 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

17 hours ago, Loaff said:

+support 

smh

spacer.png                                                                

Former SCO19 Chief Inspector Sergeant Major